Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    1. VoiceDial
    2. Directory Assistant
    3. Flight Status
    4. PowerRun
    5. TrackerDog
    6. NeatFreakPak
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    ya for only $35 a year where DA is free.
    $10 if you already have it. But, here's a question. I paid for the regular verichat and recently upgraded. I'm able to use the bots and stuff but have not paid the upgrade for premium. Am I on trial right now? will it expire?

Tiffany, eat a sandwich or something

Fellas, how about raising some funds to buy tiffany a gift certificate to a steak house?
    Most used:
    ZLauncher - very useful but probably would not need it if my Treo had more memory
    Datebook5 - absolutely essential for me
    eWallet - tons of pins and passwords
    Versamail - Basic but sufficient for me
    AvantGo/Blazer - I'm a news junkie
    Worldmate Pro - I travel frequently between the US East and West and the Caribbean

Needed:
    Voice Recorder for meetings and probably telephone conversations - Testing Audacity
    Voice Dialing and Commands - This is where PDA's and smartphones should be. Testing Voice Dial from Voice Signal
    Agendus
    Chatter
    DA
    Bible+
    AeroPlayer
    Kinoma

And then:
    Verichat
    Keyring
    hBlogger
    PhoneTechnician
    Splashmoney
    upIRC
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    Tiffany, eat a sandwich or something

Fellas, how about raising some funds to buy tiffany a gift certificate to a steak house?
    I'll buy Tiffany dinner ANY time she wants!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  6.    #46  
    Ha. Who needs boys when one has a Treo!
    Hey JSGreen WHere did you get that Tide tool? I had a freeware tide program that I used religiously when I had my Handspring Prism and loved it! Invaluable when I want to optimise my surf sessions), but when I installed it on my treo 650 it crashed...

(Oh, and by the way, Tiffany, you are really cute...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    "totally aaaaawesome, Dude"

Thanks zboater, I can't wait to start using this...I'll be able to plan surf sessions weeks in advance.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    1. CleanUpInstaller (always the first app to go on any new Treo or after a hard reset)
    2. Treotools (turns my Treo's phone back on automatically after a reset)
    3. Mreset (reset my Treo 650 without having to slide open the battery case)
    4. ClipPro (keeps multiple text items in my clipboard)
    5. Directorty Assistance (the developer should charge $100 for this program <g>)
    6. PocketTunes it's amazing to listen to hundreds of radio stations via streaming internet radio)

--Bill
    In order:

VeriChat
    eWallet
    Bob's Alarm
    QuickOffice (Quicksheet, Quickword, . . . )
    GedStar (genealogy software)
    Adobe Reader
    X-Man (only useful if you live in NYC)

That's 7, sorry . . .
    Last edited by pqfnb2; 03/04/2005 at 02:44 PM.
    1. Chatter (best app for the Treo - hands down)
    2. Uninstall Manager - among other things, excellent for quarantining those rogue apps that cause resets and such.
    3. Directory Assist - saves me $$; indispensable
    4. Zlauncher - spend the time to customize it initially and you'll be forever happy
    5. Card Export II - one day you'll find that you'll really need this...and then you'll buy it without hesitation. Great program
    6. BBVFS Pro - Necessary if you do all sorts of funky tweaking, etc. like me.

Honorable mentions:
    7. Snappermail. Great app! Although, no "push" = not for me.
    8. Agendus. Excellent interoperability with Treo and native database, though a bit too bulky. If used to fullest potential, then really a killer app.
    9. eWallet. I might have to go for this. I'm starting to forget my passwords! (how does it compare against SplashID?)
    10. Documents to Go. Great app; still need to add some more functionality to it.
    Where can I find Keycaps650? I can only find the verison for the 600. I have tried Palmgear, mytreo.net and a general google.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Where can I find Keycaps650? I can only find the verison for the 600. I have tried Palmgear, mytreo.net and a general google.
    http://geekandproud.net/software/keycaps650.php
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    ...Tiffany, eat a sandwich or something

Statements like this are usually made by guys who can only get fat girls. LOL..sorry I couldn't resist.

Chatter
    Biz Conn Personal
    Audacity
    Audible
    pTunes
    VeriChat
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    1. Switch5
    2. Colorize
    3. ShopList
    4. WordSmith
    5. Snappermail
    6. SoftReset (lol)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Ok, call me crazy but if you can only have 6 apps. why would clean uninstaller or uninstallmanager be one of them?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by NX01
    Needed:
    Voice Recorder for meetings and probably telephone conversations - Testing Audacity
    Voice Dialing and Commands - This is where PDA's and smartphones should be. Testing Voice Dial from Voice Signal
    For a simple voice recorder, there is a great freeware program called SoundRec here:

http://www.infinityball.com/soundrec.aspx

It's kind of simple, but works great for meetings and voice notes.... and you can't beat FREE!

As far as recording phone calls, I don't know of anything. Does Audacity record full duplex conversations? Does it beep when recording? I am looking for a call recorder that doesn't beep when active. (It is perfectly legal in my state to have no beeps).
    Quote Originally Posted by badler
    1. CleanUpInstaller (always the first app to go on any new Treo or after a hard reset)
    Bill, do you have any more info on this program??? I have searched Google --and even asked Ariel-- to no avail.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyjones
    For a simple voice recorder, there is a great freeware program called SoundRec here:

http://www.infinityball.com/soundrec.aspx

It's kind of simple, but works great for meetings and voice notes.... and you can't beat FREE!

As far as recording phone calls, I don't know of anything. Does Audacity record full duplex conversations? Does it beep when recording? I am looking for a call recorder that doesn't beep when active. (It is perfectly legal in my state to have no beeps).
    I don't believe that Soundrec is compatible with the 650 yet. Ryan vanished
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast