Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Except this latest version crashes all the time! I got rid of it. There is still no better app at the moment than DA (in it's category)!
    How much memory do you have free? I've heard that Verichat crashes are frequently due to having not enough left.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    You can't use a BT headset with Audible books on a 650. I think he is using a 600.
    Heberman is right...I have a sprint 600 with the Jabra A210 bt adapter and the Motorola 820 headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    How much memory do you have free? I've heard that Verichat crashes are frequently due to having not enough left.
    It's not a memory issue. I have 11mb free. I been a long time Verichat user and rarely ever had a problem. I loaded v2.58b on my 650 two weeks ago and its been great. Yesterday I upgraded just like everybody else and I've had nothing but crashes with it. By the way I haven't had "ANY" crashes period since I got my 650. I went back to v 2.58b today and it's been fine.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    In alphabetical order:

1. Audible (listening to the DaVinci Code with free 30 days subscription over my BT Headset!)
    2. Card Export (moving mp3's over for Ptunes)
    3. DA (once I look up a business or restaurant, its sooo easy to add it as a contact for later use)
    4. Docs to Go (I use if for class notes, briefs).
    5. Kinoma Player (watching movies - again over BT headset)
    6. Treo Alarm (I get the weather forecast before I ride my bike to work/school and it wakes me up)
    How are you listening to Audible via BT headset? I'd love to get this to work!
    1) Chatter
    2) zLauncher
    3) Datebk5
    4) WebViewer
    5) eReader
    6) Tide Tool
    Chatter (what more can i say about this great app)
    Snapper mail (yeah, i'm a big email guy)
    DA (currently evaluating handmark express for the same functions)
    Butler (alarms, forget me nots, 1 button launcher - this thing rocks)
    xiino (i just wish it formated pages half as well as blazer, oh well)
    2day (finally found a program simple enough to let me use pda functions quicly and easily!)

pocket-tunes and audible definitley get honorable mentions here
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    My top 6 Sprint Treo 650 Apps :
    AOL IM
    Docs To Go
    ZLauncher
    Versa Mail ( 2 accounts working perfectly )
    Calendar
    World Clock ( every morning )
    Snappermail
    Datebk5
    Keycaps 600
    Cryptinfo
    Butler or Treo Alert Manager
    TreoGuard / Pocket Protector (Okay that's 2 apps, but they're both from Geakware)

Nope, I'd be real unhappy with only 6. I also need:

Winhand

AardQuick
    ZLauncher or Powerrun

Actually, now that I think about it, with only 6 apps I might not need Zlauncher or Aardquick. So I guess I could do with 8.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    It's not a memory issue. I have 11mb free. I been a long time Verichat user and rarely ever had a problem. I loaded v2.58b on my 650 two weeks ago and its been great. Yesterday I upgraded just like everybody else and I've had nothing but crashes with it. By the way I haven't had "ANY" crashes period since I got my 650. I went back to v 2.58b today and it's been fine.
    Have you tried doing a clean install of Verichat 2.75 from a regular "wired" download and HotSync. That has worked for me in the past. OTA corruption?
    I didn't do a clean install yet. My original install was OTA as I was on the road and excited to see a new version. When I got back to my pc I reinstalled from a download and hot sync over the existing version. I ultimately installed the previous back over it cuz I got tired of the resets. Than I tried it again by simply installing the new version and it starting crashing again so I completley removed verichat with Uninstall MGR and simply put the previous version back and called it a day.
    Maybe I should try a clean install...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    KeyCaps650

The rest are NICE TO HAVE
    I have detailed files.
  12.    #32  
    Miller, I had the same experience as you with a lot of crashes with the beta and went back to the prior release. I'll let everyone else be 'bleeding edge'
    :d
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I'm with ya!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    1) Verichat- Much needed app to stay in touch

2) PowerRun- Great to free up space

3) Pocket Tunes Deluxe- Streaming and replaces Ipod when I'm out and about

4) Mring- Hate normal ringtones need MP3s

5) Dir Asisst- Much needed for not getting lost
  16.    #36  
    Dir Assist may be the best thing that ever got loaded onto my Treo...
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome
    tiffany,
    verichat with bots can replace directory assistant, so you have room for one more in your list.
    ya for only $35 a year where DA is free.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Dir Assist may be the best thing that ever got loaded onto my Treo...
    I am having problems getting DA to run on my 650. Has there been an update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    I am having problems getting DA to run on my 650. Has there been an update?
    Try the link below for the lastest beta:
    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...threadid=43592
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    1) Butler
    2) Zlauncher
    3) PTunes
    4) Uninstall Mgr
    5) TrafficStat
    6) Splash ID/Photo
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast