Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    I see lots of people have either Agendus or Datebk5. I just got my 650 (Verizon and am sooo happy) and want a new calendar. I hear somepeople say that agendus may be unstable sometimes but otherwise like it. Overall is one program better than the other?
    My biggest need isto have a week view in Calendar with text visible for each day of the week without having to go to each day to see a couple entries.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils Olson
    I see lots of people have either Agendus or Datebk5. I just got my 650 (Verizon and am sooo happy) and want a new calendar. I hear somepeople say that agendus may be unstable sometimes but otherwise like it. Overall is one program better than the other?
    My biggest need isto have a week view in Calendar with text visible for each day of the week without having to go to each day to see a couple entries.
    Thanks
    Nils - I hope to pick up the Verizon T650 myself very soon (currently have the Sprint Treo600) but am also considering the i730 so we'll see. Anyway, congrats. Regarding your question, Agendus and Datebk5 both have the weekview you're looking for. I currently have Agendus Standard and have had no resets or problems with it. But its big and possibly bloated for your use if you're only looking for a calendar with a weekview. WeeklyPlan should do the trick for you. It is seemingly more advanced then the Palm OS weekly view and has more features. But the text of your events and to-dos are not entirely visible. See more about it http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=41280

I recommend MonthPlanner. It defaults to a monthview but clicking any of the dates (with your 5-way or stylus) gives you a weekview of the days in which you have something planned and gives you the full text of the items. You can select from a variety of views actually ("multiview" is the week view) or simply a today view. See this link for MonthPlanner info http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=52120
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Zlauncher
    Daynotez
    TiBR pro
    Cardtxt
    Zdic
    XrhLunar(a Chinese Lunar Year software)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    The "normal" way removes the prc file and often forgets the rest of the stuff done......this often leaves cache files, data files, preferences files and a host of other things

Uninstall Manager removes EVERYTHING associated with the program.

Just tried it out. Very good program.
    Skinner + Essential Aqua2 Dail Pad
    (Standard dail paid is UGLY!)
    Agendus Professional
    Movie Rec
    SyncAll
    Pocket Tunes
    TCPMP
    Uninstall Manager
    Qset
    VeriChat
    BrightCam
    (Sometimes it's too dim and it pisses me off, but amazing in dark places)
    LauncherX
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 06/05/2005 at 05:36 AM.
    Agendus – Use mostly the calendar and to do list.
    My Sports Training – Manage workouts and upload data from my polar heart rate monitor
    Keylink – Use the PC keyboard to input data into palm
    Splash Shopper
    Splash ID
    Express – For Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils Olson
    Thanks
    I'd suggest TMP or Time Manager Pad available from Lil' Red Spider
    I second TMP.
    Take a look at it and give it a go. Here's the link:

http://www.lilredspider.com/TMP/index.html
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    1. Phone - I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this one, but I find it extremely useful and recommend you all try it.
    2. Blazer
    3. Megalauncher
    4. Metro
    5. Vindigo
    6. Mobilesafe
  10. mfp
    in no particular order...

TakePhone
    KeyCaps
    **mVoice
    **Voice Dial
    Uninstall Manager
    BackupMan

** these 2 are new and VERY worthy of being on everyone's list. they work flawlessly, i haven't experienced any resets or conflicts. both of these applications seriously enhance the functionality of the treo 650!
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hersko
    1. Phone - I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this one, but I find it extremely useful and recommend you all try it.
    Can you link us? Searching for an app named 'phone' is a nightmare.
    Lol
    Absolutely. The easiest way to download it is to push the green button.
    lol... now that I think about it, that's all of our favorite app.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    And I suppose this guy will be performing all week? lol
    Six favorite PAY apps

ZLauncher Replacement launcher
    Datebk5 Replacement Calendar
    2Day Replacement agenda view
    PdaNet Use treo as a modem
    Butler I only use this for led alerts (missed calls, missed sms, voice mail)
    TreoGuard Disable all keys on incoming calls, except the 5way and side key, disable alarms during calls (after call alarm goes off)
    TreoAlam The only reliable alarm i tested (i use the weather since its there, i use to have 4cast plugin for 2day but i removed it cause i try not to have apps that do the same thing)
    Yes i know there are seven!

Six favorite FREE apps

Directory Assistant (DA)
    Keyshades hack To toggle keyboard lights
    KeyCaps650(still labeled as keycaps600)(ie. double tap e to get a 1 or hold e to get E)

these three files will be in next post
    Tcpmp movie/mp3 player
    Dopewars Game
    OpenChess Game
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Franko515; 06/03/2005 at 05:17 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    here they are

For some reason i cant attach tcpmp

Oh well here's VoiceMemo from the LifeDrive
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Has anyone noticed that Keycaps 650 is able to considerably speed up your Treo's scrolling speed? I can now scroll left/right and top/bottom at least 4x faster than the standard speed! My Treo 650 is now as fast as my Tungsten C for scrolling speed! I only stumbled upon this by accident when I started using Keycaps. I have the "Delay" set for "150ms" and "Timeout" set for "100ms".
  19. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Here is my updated list:

TCPMP (removing MMPlayer and Kinoma)
    FileZ
    Zlauncher
    Xiino
    Vindigo
    Could you guys recommend me an app that would do anniversary and birthday reminder

Thanks