1.    #1  
    I received my new Treo 600 from T-Mobile last week (and as a first time Treo owner, I'm loving it). I noticed a few things, though, that made me go, "huh."

First, the box was not sealed when it arrived. After removing it from the shipping packaging, I noticed that the T-Mobile seal on the box had been cut. I was a bit concerned, but more excited that the Treo was finally here. I checked out the unit and I couldn't see any indication of it being a refurbished unit.

Second, the box itself is "unbranded." Basically, T-Mobile took a palmOne box and slapped on a little "T-Mobile Get more from life" sticker on the top and inserted a few pamphlets. I'm not sure if this is how they all are, but my old Nokia 3650 came in a very T-Mobile specific box.

Finally, the Treo itself appears "unbranded." There's no T-Mobile logo on the phone or any T-Mobile references anywhere in the OS. In fact, just to get t-zones and T-Mobile Internet to appear in the Network preferences, I had to insert my SIM (which in a way makes sense, but if it was branded I would have thought they'd just have it sitting in there).

I haven't had the chance to check it out with a different carriers SIM, but I'm willing to bet that it'll work without a PUK. If I get the chance to try this, I'll let you know.
    I have a T-Mobile Treo also... it is not branded at all. It has all the genaric palm logo's. That's normal.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    Have you been able to try a different carrier's SIM?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $all$ $T$-$mo$ $treo$ $600$ $are$ $unlocked$/$unbranded$.
    sorry but i bought 2 treo 600 on tmobile for the past 6 months and both of them are locked..but if you want it unlocked youll just have to call cs and thell give you the code in 2 days..