1.    #1  
    Anyone see these? It comes from a power seller, but ships from Europe. He claims them to be unlocked to any network world phones.
    Korndog
    Verizon 700p
  2.    #2  
    This listing seems to have been removed for some reason. Sorry to bother you. Here i s the email I got from the seller. Could be a scam I guess.

First I want to tell you that my phones are brand new UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK, unopened box
    all listed accessories included and also an international warranty.
    The invoice will come at the same time with the package.
    My buy it now price is the best you could get: 300usd/unit, including the
    shipping and insurance taxes. We will pay them because the package
    will be delivered from Europe.
    As delivery service we use UPS2days air service (with insurance and
    15 days return policy), because it's the faster. And if you will have
    a quick payment, we must also have a quick delivery. So that's why we
    use as a payment method Western Union money transfer, the fastest and
    also very secure way of sending money.
    So, if you agree with my terms I'm sure
    that we can close the deal as soon as possible.
    Waiting your quick answer right now
    Korndog
    Verizon 700p
    Western Union + Europe +/- a deal too good to be true = scam (no doubt)
    Western Union payment request on eBay = SCAM (usually).. Stay away...
    "And if you will have a quick payment, we must also have a quick delivery. So that's why we use as a payment method Western Union money transfer, the fastest and also very secure way of sending money. "

Clearly a scam. They don't want to deal with a paypal verification, etc. so they demand money orders. I believe this same add was posted when the 650 first came out and was also pulled by Ebay as a scam.
    This person has hijacked NUMEROUS eBay accounts and is sending out that canned email to anyone who writes to him via his posted email address (and not through the Ask Seller a Question function)

This is a complete scam and I have alerted eBay numerous times.....They are pretty good about removing his auctions. I hope no one has paid him! Though considering how persistent he is, I'm pretty sure he has found a couple victims.....
    Just the shipping alone will cost you at least a hundred $$$. Hopefully Ebay will upgrade their system to exterminate these criminals soon. They seem to be becoming more and more prevailent.

-BT
    scam... they attack people with good feedbacks and sell items at low price .. they ask for Western Union... i went to their site and they offer no insurance ...
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Maybe I am pointing out the obvious but aside from the red flags others have pointed out, there is no such thing as a Treo model that is "UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK." So at the very least, it is false advertising. But I agree that this is a total SCAM.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    It is a scam....i got "burned" by one of those scam-sellers before, same thing....asked for western union payment. I am now older and hopefully wiser.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    It is a scam....i got "burned" by one of those scam-sellers before, same thing....asked for western union payment. I am now older and hopefully wiser.

I understand your pain.... we all go through it
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)