1.    #1  
    I realize that it's not functionality that everyone leverages, but for those of us who are fortunate to be able to use it... Chat hasn't been working the last couple of versions. I have all my IM connect info populated, but whenever I try to IM someone (any of the 4 protocols) I get a message saying that I'm not connected to the IM server. Has something changed?

Dunc
    i believe there is some compatibilty issue with the newest stable release and the chatter "classic" mode
    i haven't tried it yet, but other users appear to be in the same boat
    Marc seems to have his hands full with everything and doesn't have much time to troubleshoot the IM portion of the program. i've had some issues with previous versions and it seems like chatter is slowly moving away from the im functionality.
    Last edited by Kenundrum; 03/02/2005 at 01:01 PM.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Yes, if you check out the release notes for the new 1.0.3.1 version it states that IM is not currently working.

From the notes: "IM functionality (for legacy users) does NOT exist in this version. It will probably return in a new beta."
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!