1.    #1  
    Recently ordered the software only bundle and received it. However, none of the software will load..says "no supported devices on this PC" or something similiar. I looked at each cd and saw no palm type software any help? Please
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    It *should* give you the option of installing for a PocketPC or Palm. It doesn't do that in your setup screen? You do have Palm Desktop installed from the Treo CD?
  3.    #3  
    I do have desktop installed, hotsync is running. no problems installing anything else. any other suggestions
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    The CD comes up with an install screen when you insert the CD, yes?
  5.    #5  
    Correct then says no supported devices on this PC never get a prompt for palm or ppc.. probably be sending it bact to TigerGPS tomorrow if I can't get it working tonite. No response from TomTom yet either.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Maybe they gave you the wrong version of the product? Does it mention PalmOS devices on the box?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Is this TomTom GO, perhaps?
  8.    #8  
    don't think it a GO but theonly thing mentioned on the box is the PPC.
    Keep us updated; I bought http://www.tigergps.com/tonagpssoonb.html from TigerGPS. It's the same model number as TomTom's online store (through mobileplanet), so I expect the two to be the same!

BTW, did you do a search through technical support for "no supported devices"? I found an article that may help you (although I can't find an article number to post).
  10.    #10  
    Thats the exact package I got. Good Luck!
    I'm pretty sure ther are two seperate versions, one for PPC (microsaoft pocket PC OS) and Palm version.

I think you have the wrong version of the software.

Return it and get the Palm OS version
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Yes, I have Navigator 2004, and it gives me the option to install for either a Pocket PC or Palm. Why would anyone use a Pocket PC? ick.
    Does it say "TomTom Navigator 2004"? My software install was a breeze.
  14.    #14  
    After getting home and examining the box it says TomTom Navigator USA for PPC. Its definitely going back. If You order from TigerGPS be sure you get 2004 not USA.