Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I want to know if the treo 650 and the SE 660 are completely compatible. I purchased the jabra bt800 but the caller ID wouldn't come up, plus the delay was rediculous. when you recieve a call on the phone it took like 10 seconds before the bt800 would start ringing, then another 3-5 seconds for the headset and phone to connect and to start talking. I currently am using a plantronics m2500, it works fine, but i want the caller id. so i guess my real question is, when the treo 650 rings will the caller id show up on the 660 headset.
    i jus got my 660 its AWESOME!

great volume even without the eargels/slicsound.

it also connects very fast.

i had the scala 500 before this and the sound quality/crackling is a lot better on this one.

but to answer your question... yes the caller id works and it scrolls the number across the screen.
    Yes, the caller id shows on the 660 headset. It rings almost instantly and allows you to answers immediately there after.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    using the 660 with btmute and things are working just fine. caller id works great.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    thanks, you guys made my mind up for me
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyrose
    using the 660 with btmute and things are working just fine. caller id works great.
    Is BTMute really worth it? I picked up some Jabra eargels today but haven't had a chance to mess around with them.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Is BTMute really worth it? I picked up some Jabra eargels today but haven't had a chance to mess around with them.
    i'm not using any eargels so btmute is kind of a necessity for me, especially while driving. btmute really kicks up the volume in high background noise situations.
    Is it controllable or adjustable in any way? The headset sounds great when I'm in the office or at home but in the car it seems that the volume output drops off and it's harder to hear.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Noticed that sometimes the call passes thru to the 660 and other times it rings on the Treo and I have to press the "Call" button on the 660 to answer the call. Is there something I need to do to ensure it always rings thru or has anyone else noticed this sporatic behavior? Also, I do have a bluetooth enabled car and perhaps this may be changing the settings so that the connection between 660 and Treo behaves differently after the Treo has been used in the car.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    No problems. Fast. No issues. Rocks.
    Can't find info on that for the life of me!

Thanks....
    No
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    I was using BTMute until I got my eargel. Once I put the eargel on, I found that BTMute really wasn't needed.
    So, if there's no vibrate on the HBH-660, is there a silent mode (does the LCD light up at least)?
    Okay, thanks. I just picked up a package of the eargels at Best Buy. I guess they will all fit the HBH-660 the same way? I just need to figure out was size for my ear fits best. A quick look at them looked like they were for just the right ear? Are they reversable, left or right?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I'm having 2 problems and wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

I'm using the Treo 650 along with the HBH-660. The 2 problems are:

1 - name is not showing up on the LCD - only phone number.
    2 - the number that's showing up is the last number that called (not the current caller).
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers
    I'm having 2 problems and wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

I'm using the Treo 650 along with the HBH-660. The 2 problems are:

1 - name is not showing up on the LCD - only phone number.
    2 - the number that's showing up is the last number that called (not the current caller).
    i'm with you on your first point, but i thought that was normal. i didn't think the name would show up anyways
    It doesn't show the name of the caller only the #.
    For your second issue are you saying that the next call that comes in, the headset is displaying the previous caller id and not the id of the new call?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    mine only shows number of current caller.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Can one of you guys take pics of the underside of the headset. I always see pics of the callerid side but not the side that touches your face/ear.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast