Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sure, here is one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Can I buy the 660 at any local store, or only on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyGT
    Can one of you guys take pics of the underside of the headset. I always see pics of the callerid side but not the side that touches your face/ear.
    here you go
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks guys! I'm about to order mine, I haven't heard of BTmute. I'll look into that also.
    Quote Originally Posted by darjar14
    Can I buy the 660 at any local store, or only on the internet?
    I searched high and low and wasn't able to find them anywhere except for a few specialty stores who said they could order it for me....
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    The only beef, and I mean "only" issue that I have with the 660 is that the button on it is a little loose and it rattles. Kinda like the slider switch on the Treo 600 that had a liitle play in it, so if you shook the treo it sounded like a piece of plastic was rolling around inside. Thank god they made the tolorances better on the 650 slider.Therefore when I'm walking I can hear it in my ear. Just a minor annoyance.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Are you able to use voice dialing.. ie: intiate and end the call with the headset?
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Are you able to use voice dialing.. ie: intiate and end the call with the headset?
    Haven't you been thru this already dude?? AND beatin it to death...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Here's mine with the Jabra eargel...
    If you were standing in front of me right now...
    You would do what???????
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Here's mine with the Jabra eargel...
    How did you remove the curved arm that goes behind the ear?

Is it difficult to remove?

Can it be put back on or do you have to break something to remove it?

Did you try it with both the gel and the arm? Problem?

Regards
    Peter
    It's real easy to remove the ear hook, it just slides off.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Yeah, it's really easy to remove. With both the eargel and hook on, the hook cannot go around my ear. I guess the eargel is just too big. I don't really need the hook because the eargel is very secure in my ear. I could be doing cartwheels and backflips and my 660 will still be in my ear.
    I could be doing cartwheels and backflips and my 660 will still be in my ear.
    Could you please use the Treo 650 to make a short video of the cartwheels and backflips and post it here for our entertainment...
    Yeah, it's really easy to remove. With both the eargel and hook on, the hook cannot go around my ear. I guess the eargel is just too big. I don't really need the hook because the eargel is very secure in my ear. I could be doing cartwheels and backflips and my 660 will still be in my ear.
    I'll second what TR30 said. It doesn't feel like it'll stay in your ear with only the ear gel but it does. I can shake my head back-and-forth really fast and it doesn't fall out however, doing so makes me feel like this .
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-BKK
    Could you please use the Treo 650 to make a short video of the cartwheels and backflips and post it here for our entertainment...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12