1.    #1  
    I've noticed a delay of about 2-3 seconds when I press the red (right hand) power on button. Are y'all seeing that kind of delay?
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    I've noticed a delay of about 2-3 seconds when I press the red (right hand) power on button. Are y'all seeing that kind of delay?
    No
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic
    No
    So it's instantaneous for you?
    It's a known issue with the T650--search these forums for threads on the subject. Some speculate that it has to do with the NVRAM issue and that apps need to swap in and out of 'regular' RAM. Switching between apps is also a bit slow, certainly slower than on my old T600.
    Yes. If I don't have the card in, i have no problem at all. Try it without your SD card
    well thats no good...most apps are stored on sd card so can't keep it out.... !
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    actually...just tried taking out sd card and its still slow - it even soft reseted when I hit the phone button !!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    actually...just tried taking out sd card and its still slow - it even soft reseted when I hit the phone button !!
    ahhh... I've heard this story before.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    I use to own an HP48sx calculator. I met the designer of this fantastic unit and told him that there was a 2-3 second delay when you hit the on button, and what should I do. He said, turn it on 2-3 seconds before you need it.

Just a joke, but he did say that...