Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i cant believe i havent been using KBlightsoff...that program is sick yo
    soon i will buy it

i like my LED , keyboard lights that can save me some power

after reading this thread I downloaded and installed KBlightsoff - it caused a reset right away. Uninstalled it immediatley and kicked myself for doubting Butler's capabilities!
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    butler does the same thing...turns off led
    I'd recommend butler since it can also notify you of VM via LED blinks. For me I do like the blinking green. It's not just an indication of power but also if I don't have signal it blinks orange/red and I don't have to power up the screen to check.
    But BT a definite battery drainer.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I have KBLightsOff and it works fine for me. Also have LEDoff.

BT is a very low power device, but off is better if you're not using BT.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    after reading this thread I downloaded and installed KBlightsoff - it caused a reset right away. Uninstalled it immediatley and kicked myself for doubting Butler's capabilities!
    Did you have Butler installed when you tried KB LightsOff? The reset may be due to the facts that you had both programs competing for the buttons.

FWIW, I wrote this program and it has been very stable for me and all users I know of.
    Last edited by silverado; 03/02/2005 at 08:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    I used to charge everyday, and now can go 2-3 days without a recharge.

I get 3 or 4 days between charges....and I charge at about 35%...have never gotten near zero...... 78% now, last charged Monday....about 47 hours ago. TreoAlarm turns off phone at midnite, wakes me up at 8:30 and turns phone on again at 9 am. It goes blinkie-blinkie 24 hours a day.....and I spend about an hour a nite using e-reader. Maybe I am a natural source of electricity....must come from rubbing the Treo on side of my head <g>.
    On the flip side of this topic....

Anyone else noticing rather long recharge times on their 650s? With my device completely off, I've noted recharge times as long as 3-4 hours for a battery that was just half-drained. I have three different charging cables and I've noticed the same thing with each of them. Not a big problem for me since I am mostly office bound so I can leave my phone to charge from my computer for hours at a time. I'll tell you, that retractable synch and charge cable from Seidio is awesome.
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard
  8.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by VueDoc
    On the flip side of this topic....

Anyone else noticing rather long recharge times on their 650s? With my device completely off, I've noted recharge times as long as 3-4 hours for a battery that was just half-drained. I have three different charging cables and I've noticed the same thing with each of them. Not a big problem for me since I am mostly office bound so I can leave my phone to charge from my computer for hours at a time. I'll tell you, that retractable synch and charge cable from Seidio is awesome.
    It takes a while, for sure. Bigger battery, most likely.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123