1.    #1  
    Does anybody have Notepad 2.3 from a Tungsten T5? If you have a Tungsten T5, you could use TealMover and copy the app plus the supporting prc to card and email it to yourself and have a copy. TealMover trial is available at http://www.tealpoint.com. Could you send me a private message and I will reply with my email. Thanks.
    Last edited by robin24k; 03/01/2005 at 09:52 PM.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    I'd love a copy, too. Please. It's a bummer that it wasn't included for the Treo 650.
  3.    #3  
    I hope this thread doesn't become 100% requests like the one on mytreo.net. This is my last hope for getting Notepad 2.3! Treocentral, please don't disappoint me!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    I got these off the simulator.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #5  
    Rudychow, would you mind telling us where you got the simulator? I know someone who has a 600 and is very interested in the T5. Thanks.

You have to register as a developer here: http://pluggedin.palmone.com/regac/pluggedin/index.jsp
  7.    #7  
    Aha. Thanks rudychow.

is there a way to get the Graffiti 2 software from a tungsten and put it on here like notepad? i have graffiti anywhere installed, and i like it; however, i don't like having to hold down a button while i write on the screen.

any thoughts or ideas if it can't be done?
    Very cool. Finally someone has posted the Note Pad files - thank you. Well, it works better than previous versions, but I cannot seem to be able to scroll using the 5-way Pad. Does anyone know how to get the "blue highlight" over to it?
    Here is everything you need

i have added two files you need to beam notes from your 650
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Will this version of notepad work on a Treo 600?
    Tks
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 04/08/2005 at 08:55 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    sorry i dont know turbo , maybe someone else does

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Has anyone had any luck installing Notepad on a 650? When I try to install both of the files included in the zip above, I get an error. I know there is nothing wrong with my system because I can install other apps.

Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by buirus
    Has anyone had any luck installing Notepad on a 650? When I try to install both of the files included in the zip above, I get an error. I know there is nothing wrong with my system because I can install other apps.

Thanks for the help.
    I got the error also.

I had to copy the files to my SD card with a reader and then copy them to ram
    save the files on your computer then email them to your phone email it will place the programs on ram for you.

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by buirus

Thanks for the help.
    I installed all 4 files to the SD card using the Quick Installer. Seems to be working fine.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    sxtg and franko: thanks for the tip. I will try this.
    You could always give BugMe! NotePad a spin http://electricpocket.com/bugme.zip

(just updated for 650 support)