1.    #1  
    I know that by dialing #*377 we can check which applications caused a reset and when, I just want to know where this file is located and if its possible for us to delete it? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd?
    I know that by dialing #*377 we can check which applications caused a reset and when, I just want to know where this file is located and if its possible for us to delete it? Thanks in advance.
    In most cases it a conflict of apps, there is no file to delete per se, but it does let you know what app is giving you issues and you can use it for feed back with the programer or for you own knowlege.
    Hope that helps, Matt
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    In most cases it a conflict of apps, there is no file to delete per se, but it does let you know what app is giving you issues and you can use it for feed back with the programer or for you own knowlege.
    Hope that helps, Matt

Thanks very much. I know, I just want to know if there is a way to delete that error message
    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd?
    Thanks very much. I know, I just want to know if there is a way to delete that error message
    The next one will overwite the current one. So you will always see the latest error.
  5.    #5  
    Ok thanks very much!!
    The next one will overwite the current one. So you will always see the latest error.
    And where does one type this code? Can one type it in App, without a text field?
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    And where does one type this code? Can one type it in App, without a text field?
    In the phone app.
    GSM #*377 dial
    Sprint ##377 dial
    VZW #*#377 dial

BTW, on a touch tone phone pad, 377 spells "ERR" for Error, pretty slick...
    That doesn't work on all phones, though. I have two GSM phones (SX66, and V551). No code other than *#06# works.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    That doesn't work on all phones, though. I have two GSM phones (SX66, and V551). No code other than *#06# works.

This is a Treo specific site and thus these codes applies only to Treos.
    Wow!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Wow!!!
    I saw Jaws once...
    In theory , for some reason my T600 indicates a reset I had 9 months ago.

I've had a few since but it does not list them, so it would be useful to be able to delete this file.

No worries thought, as I should be using a T650, once Orange get around to it
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    In theory , for some reason my T600 indicates a reset I had 9 months ago.

I've had a few since but it does not list them, so it would be useful to be able to delete this file.

No worries thought, as I should be using a T650, once Orange get around to it
    I have had a few cases were the current crash was not on the ##377 screen, but it happens so rarely that I figured it was from it crashing so hard that the OS didn't even know it and therofore could not log it. Does your 600 not crash offten or could there be a problem with the logging system in your 600? Like you said, you will get a 650 soon, so no worries. Good old electronics..there is always an exception..LOL

BTW, here is a Round Tuit if you want to give it to Orange to help you get your 650 faster
    http://www.myrtlewoodgallery.com/tuitround.jpg