1.    #1  
    I just received my Sprint Treo 650 (ordered from Palm store). The installation CD is cracked!!! They're sending me a new one, but it could take 4-6 days.

Is there a kind person who would be willing to zip up the CD contents from their Sprint Treo 650 and post it on an FTP server so I can download it?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I feel your pain, the same thing happened to me, but it was never resolved. Luckily, my coworker has a Treo 650 also. So I made an ISO of his CD. Give me your email addy and I'll try to send the ISO to you through this server called yousendit.com. The ISO is like 200MB+.
    Is there any way you guys can send me a copy of that file also? The same thing happened to me.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey Gator, PM me your email addy
    could i get the same info from you guys? i lost it, with no luck getting a new one.
    thanks
    Me...too if possable....
    Is there any way I could get the link to the ISO or be sent the ISO image? It would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I was hosting it, but it was using 40GB+ per month of bandwidth. I'll have to upload a torrent file of it to share when I get some time.
    You can download the desktop software from palm by signing up as a developer in there plugged in program. Its in there download section.