Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave
    Does this version let you receive IMs from people not on your buddy list? Or at least get the notification to add them to your buddy list when they send you an IM. I need an IM program that lets me do this. In previous versions of someone not on your list sent you an IM you would never receive it and the sender would never receive a failure.
    Causerie does
    http://www.mantragroup.com

Vesion 2.0 should be out any day now. Pricing is comparable however, and so are the features!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave
    Does this version let you receive IMs from people not on your buddy list? Or at least get the notification to add them to your buddy list when they send you an IM. I need an IM program that lets me do this. In previous versions of someone not on your list sent you an IM you would never receive it and the sender would never receive a failure.
    Yes. This version let's you get message from buddies not on your list. Check out the Misc tab under Verichat Preferences.
    The normal version also allows incoming messages from non-buddies.
    Im using the newest Verichat version and I like it a lot. Having a quick launch for the bots is pretty useful as well. It says in the release notes for the latest beta that you can use non midi alert tones. How exactly is that done? Can anyone fill me in please cause id like to import the aim sounds or ichat sounds for the alert notification. Also, Cingular purges the networks fairly often on purpose. So establishing a successful always on connection is a difficult task to say the least.

-Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    The normal version also allows incoming messages from non-buddies.

yes, even if you dont have it checked. my aol account gets spammed a lot.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12