Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...755606599&rd=1

I'm interest to get one..but why this is much more cheaper if they're all from the same type of material....I don't think I'll get it from TC...since the case is $20 but the shipping cost $35-39 to canada + brokerage from UPS...

Boxwave one costs 5 times more expensive than the ebay one...
    Just a cheep counterfeit
    (Look where it comes from)

IMHO
    Not all T650 condoms are alike.
    ..Actually that is EXACTLY the packaging that the Boxwave flexiskin comes in....I suspect it IS in fact the flexiskin from a generic source....
    looks identical to the packaging of my TC skin
    Quote Originally Posted by atnight
    looks identical to the packaging of my TC skin

i just received mine and it looks like the same packaging.

the t/c one does not have a clip though.
    The Boxwave one has a clip...that is exactly the same one that Boxwave sells for $30.
    Thanks for the link. I just bought one. I guess if it looks generic, I got what I paid for. I'll post pics when I get it.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    to bad they only have white and pink I would really like a black one
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by umcp
    i just received mine and it looks like the same packaging.

the t/c one does not have a clip though.
    umcp, do you mean you just recieved the tc version or hk version?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
  11.    #11  
    I just ordered mine...just for US$13 with shipping...not bad for a trial comparing to US$55 from TC or US$4x from Boxwave to Canada. Let's see how it goes.
    i wish i would have tried the clear from ebay first.

i just picked up a gray boxwave (wanted the clip and our other 650 has the blue) and the packaging down to the card board faux palm and the red sticker on the back matches exactly. the gray isn't much to write home about...yuck.
    I bought one of those clear skins for my 600 from that same eBay seller (t-dimension4) for $13 buy-it-now, shipping included. It arrived in 4 business days, fits great, and even though this is my first skin case I think the quality is just fine. No complaints whatsoever. What paying $26 (product + shipping) to TC or Boxwave would have gotten me instead I'm not sure, but for $13 I'm hella satisfied.
    I just received mine today. It came in an unbranded clear hard plastic container. Takes some time to put on though. Even harder taking it out. Had to use the bottom hole where the keypad cutout is to slide the phone in. Everything fits perfectly, holes etc. I did cut the clip thing on the back as it sticks out too much. So far I'm quite satisfied with. Now I need to drill a hole on the back cover so I can just insert the stylus if i need to reset it. Comparing pictures from Boxwave, it looks to be the same one. Either way I'm quite happy with it. Can't go wrong for $13.
    Last edited by aznmode; 03/14/2005 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus
    i wish i would have tried the clear from ebay first.

i just picked up a gray boxwave (wanted the clip and our other 650 has the blue) and the packaging down to the card board faux palm and the red sticker on the back matches exactly. the gray isn't much to write home about...yuck.
    the clear isn't that much to write home about. it really dulls down what 'bling' the 650 has. i liked the bling... I may spring for an ivolution eventually, but functionally my TC clear skin has 'worked' fine.
    I'm now certain all the skin cases for the 650 are alike except some have belt clips and some don't.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...755606599&rd=1

I'm interest to get one..but why this is much more cheaper if they're all from the same type of material....I don't think I'll get it from TC...since the case is $20 but the shipping cost $35-39 to canada + brokerage from UPS...

Boxwave one costs 5 times more expensive than the ebay one...
    I was thinking about getting one of these, but the shipping costs more than the case itself!! For some reason, I that just bothers me...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I was thinking about getting one of these, but the shipping costs more than the case itself!! For some reason, I that just bothers me...
    This actually isn't too bad considering it's coming straight from Hong Kong. Even total cost including shipping is still cheaper than boxwave's or TC's.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Sorry to reincarnate an old thread, but I purchased the hk skin case and was wondering by what method is it shipped, Fedex ups or usps?

Thanks
    Lenny

Mine arrived via USPS in just 4 business days from the day I paid.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast