Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I am a little bummed I am on my 7th business day and it has not arrived. I guess I should not be so surprised shipping times will vary coming from the other side of the world. At least if it usps then I have a chance of recieving it on Sat.

Thanks for your reply
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Yeah, it should arrive soon. I'm in Chicago and I presume it was shipped from west to east, so I'd imagine yours would take a little longer, but it is probably right around the corner. Good luck with it and you're very welcome!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    Yeah, it should arrive soon. I'm in Chicago and I presume it was shipped from west to east, so I'd imagine yours would take a little longer, but it is probably right around the corner. Good luck with it and you're very welcome!
    Just got it today! Thanks again!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    While I have never held either the TC or boxwave case, it looks the same down to the packaging. It comes with a belt clip and lanyard. I paid $.99 plust $10 shipping and $1 insurance for a grand total of $11.99. Good deal IMHO
    Lenny

5. HLK
    Got mine last week, copared to my friend who purchased from boxwave. Identical in every way other than the price!!!! I removed the clip attachment and then cut off the housing to make it flush. The skin was great at the beach and provides non slip traction in the car for the seat dash, you name.

Good luck to all!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12