1.    #1  
    OK, i have decided to buy the scala 500 and the jabra a210 for my treo 600.

my next questions is with the jabra a210 what else can i do with it. i am sure there are other cool things that can be done besides have a wireless headset. so if anybody is willing to share those ideas. I am willing to listen
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Wireless headset is all you can do with it. That said, it makes for exceptional wireless headset which allows you to take calls, listen to pTunes (mono-only) and listen to audio books (audible.com). This ia all doable with the "Freedom" app from Toysoft. Also, if you utilize CallFilter from Velocity Software you can get audible caller ID on your bluetooth headset.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the Freedom and Callfilter tips. that should prove helpful

i thought the answer might be that it is for headsets only, just wasnt sure if and how creative our treocentral members have been.

Again thanks
    You can also use it on any cordless phone at home that has a 2.5mm jack for a headset. That way, you can roam around the house a bit talking on your landline.