1.    #1  
    SkinIt.com has Treo 600 and Treo 650 Skins at 50% off! Free Worldwide shipping, too.

http://www.skinit.com/cat--PalmOne-P...e_palmone.html
    Yeah but there is nowhere on the site where I can see an actual skin on the treo? does the skin cover the sides?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Yeah but there is nowhere on the site where I can see an actual skin on the treo? does the skin cover the sides?
    http://www.skinit.com/media/images/s...obilephone.jpg
    How do these compare to EGrips? They are certainly cheaper and have many more design options.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I don't think they are "grippy" like e-grips. But I guess since it covers most of the surface of the device, it might protect from minor scratches.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    so it's $4.95 shipped?

i might have to give them a try if they're that cheap.
    that's hardly an image to guage the quality or the specifics of the design
    These are just stickers, the printed image will probably look very dull.
    I bought similar ones for my smart phone and they were ugly, I didn't use them.
    You would also have to worry about getting the sticky residue off after you use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    shameless plug kidding
    it is a shameless plug...im not kidding