1.    #1  
    I was just browsing my local CompUSA store and the salesman was hanging a bunch of P1 accessories. Guess what if u need a cradle, they have them for $49.99!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    COMP-USA on Jefferson Blvd ?
    nice. which one in LA?
  4.    #4  
    Woodland Hills, but they only had 2 and a buddy of mine bought the last one.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    ecost has it for $36.82
    CDW for $38.84

http://inktomi-cnet.com.com/Cradle_K...o+650&tag=feed
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    ecost has it for $36.82
    CDW for $38.84

http://inktomi-cnet.com.com/Cradle_K...o+650&tag=feed
    yeah well the problem is they're all OOS.
    So is CompUSA, it appears.

Patience, grasshopper.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by dethman
    yeah well the problem is they're all OOS.
    Ingram Micro (big tech wholesaler) has moved their cradle availablility ETA up. They were saying March 11. Now they are saying March 4. So ECost, Buy.com, and others whose use Ingram as a wholesaler may have the cradles in stock on March 4 (though they have been wrong about ETA dates a couple of times before).

(I've been waiting since December to get a cradle.)
    I just bought one at MLT WA and there were 4 left. It's rip but I am glad I have it now. No sense crying in my beer.
    I got an email from palmone today that my 650 cradle shipped today. I had ordered on 2/22 and it was on backorder, mabe they finally have enough in stock to ship.
    Thanks for the 411, Miller. I picked one up at my local CompUSA store today. While I was there, I also saw the Jabra BT800. <sigh> I wished it was fully functional with the Treo 650.
    Hey TR30, what CompUSA here in the bay area have the 650 cradles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Hey TR30, what CompUSA here in the bay area have the 650 cradles?
    Santa Clara. What's the nearest one to Frisco?
    None of the Compusa's in L.A. have it in stock. If you go online, the cradle is listed as pick-up only. If you order it and proceed to checkout, it will ask you for a zip code and tell you if it's available before you actually have to make a purchase.
  15.    #15  
    I'm sure they went quickly! As I mentioned when I walked into the store the salesman was unloading a box of new P1 stock and they only got 2 units. They were both gone within a couple of hours!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Closest one to me is on Market street downtown San Francisco.
    Oh yeah, duh, I was just shopping there 2 weeks ago.
    I saw a Tungsen T5 cradle at CompUSA for $39.99. This should work with the Treo650 shouldn't it? I checked the connector and it fits. Even the end of the charger cable fits the charger port on the phone. This one has a round base and it illuminates.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I saw a Tungsen T5 cradle at CompUSA for $39.99. This should work with the Treo650 shouldn't it? I checked the connector and it fits. Even the end of the charger cable fits the charger port on the phone. This one has a round base and it illuminates.
    Nope. Somebody else tried it. It doesn't fit (unless you want to modify it).
    Thanks for the info. Glad I didn't buy it.