1.    #1  
    I have a problem (unless it's by design) that when I get a notification of a new email (while my Treo is off) I hear the alarm sound and then what sounds like a portion of the alarm sound again. It's like it's dinging twice. It's kind of annoying. I do have the screen notification turned on, so that when the Treo is asleep the screen turns on. It almost seems as if the notification is sounding when the email comes in, and then again when the screen turns on. Any ideas? I hope I was clear enough, I did a search and didn't see anything on this.

Also, as a side note, is there any way to make it so that the default for the first letter in the subject line and the body of a new email message is in caps?

Thanks
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Hey, seaflipper. I'm not sure what's up with that, but I'll look into it. The "caps" issue drives me nuts; I'm going to ask Palm about it.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Hey, seaflipper. I'm not sure what's up with that, but I'll look into it. The "caps" issue drives me nuts; I'm going to ask Palm about it.

Marc
    Thanks, Marc. The notification issue I did notice today doesn't happen while I am using the Treo, or in Chatter. It's just when it's in sleep mode it seems.

Is it possible that there are 2 different "sleep modes" a "short sleep" and a "deep sleep" on the Treo? The reason I ask is because it seems to happen (the "stuttering double alarm") after I haven't used the Treo for a while. At least that's when it seems to happen.

Thanks
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Well, the free iPod thing may not be a scam, but it's a pyramid scheme for sure...

Marc
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Well, the free iPod thing may not be a scam, but it's a pyramid scheme for sure...

Marc
    Pyramid schemes are illegal. But yes, it is somewhat like that I guess because the people that get in early will perhaps earn an ipod easier than those that get in later.

By the way, an update on the notification thing:

It beeps once. And then it does the double beep (I use the double "beep beep" alarm on my Treo for notifications).

The latest release today did not fix the problem...