1.    #1  
    well i flashed rom #5 and all was well so then i decided to push my luck i tryed to load my own rom with cardexport2, filez, and dir assistant now im getting a constant reset now i know its my fault my question is this all i did after building the rom was take the #5 rom and swap "ace-palmos.zip.md5" "ace-palmos.zip" with my custom one now i get a constant reset any ideas as to what i ****ed up?
    or does anyone have a walkthru shadowmites was alittle over my head
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    well i flashed rom #5 and all was well so then i decided to push my luck i tryed to load my own rom with cardexport2, filez, and dir assistant now im getting a constant reset now i know its my fault my question is this all i did after building the rom was take the #5 rom and swap "ace-palmos.zip.md5" "ace-palmos.zip" with my custom one now i get a constant reset any ideas as to what i ****ed up?
    or does anyone have a walkthru shadowmites was alittle over my head
    ........ nice name BTW!
    There's a list on Shadowmite's page (also somewhere on this forum) of applications that play well in Rom and those that don't... Check those list against anything you may have put in Rom and it may also be a combination of apps in Rom that don't play well together.
  4.    #4  
    yea it turns out DA was causing it? oh well sprint gave me a new phone for free time to ruin that one too