1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I'm having the same problem with my GSM 650 that I had with my 600. When I receive a call waiting, I can switch over to them, no problem. But when I answer that second call ("I'm on the other line, I'll call you right back...") I have to SWAP back to the first person BEFORE the second person hangs up. If I don't, the phone locks up (or more specifically, the first person is placed on HOLD and it's impossible to get them back).

I'm very curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I also placed someone on HOLD yesterday, and when I cam back to them, I could hear them, but they could barely hear me!

Is it worth getting a new unit for? Or is this just a software glitch that will (hopefully) be corrected in the near future?
    I just tried this on my GSM 650. When the second caller hung up I got a notification that the call had ended and when I hit okay and then switched back to the first caller we were connected with no glitches. Does this happen to you every time under the scenario you described or is only off and on? I don't recall ever having this problem on the 600 either (with Sprint then) but maybe that's because I wasn't paying close attention.
    This has happened to me since my Sprint Phone Springboard module in my Visor. I wish the software developers for the phones would wake up and fix one of the dozens of problems we've been complaining about for years. What DO they do?
  4.    #4  
    Yes, this has happened to me EVERY TIME, with both my 600 AND 650. I'll try doing what you suggested... waiting until the 2nd person hangs up, then waiting for the notification that they have done so, and THEN switching back to the first call. We'll see...

Still curious to know what other people's experiences are.