Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hello there, fellow Treo 650 users. How many cases/holsters do you have (so far ) for your phone (list them), which one do you like/use the most, and why?
    Last edited by DocGo; 03/01/2005 at 09:05 AM.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    1 Side Case Simple and get's the job done
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I had the side case for the Treo 600 but was seduced by the FlexiSkin. My hope was to be able to put my "skinned" 650 in the side case. I can do it but it makes life difficult if you want to get it out of the case quickly without taking the entire case off your belt..........

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has a side case that works seamlessly with a FlexiSkinned 650....
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    I just have the PalmOne case. I wanted a car charger, and CompUSA didn't have any. However they had the Treo 650 Essentials Kit, which included the charger, case and extra headset. Since I paid for it, I may as well use it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    2 1/2 right now, but adding my 3.5th as soon as my Vaja T66 arrives from Argentina!

Case #.5 - Treo 600 sleeve from my Treo 600
    Case #1 - No name "Large Universal" Cell Phone case from Target
    Case #1.5 - Treo 600 Innopocket Aluminum case, dremeled for Treo 650 use
    Case #2.5 - Treo 650 Innopocket Aluminum case

Case #3.5 - Vaja T66, solid Caterina Black, no clip/personalization
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Here's what I have:
    1. Covertec horizontal case (using this with an e-gripped 650)
    2. Innopocket metal case for 650
    3. Krusell classic case for the 650
    4. A black pouch for 600/650 that I got from ebay with magnetic flap and rotating clip
    Waiting for the following to arrive:
    5. Vaja T66 (without clip)
    6. Flexi-skin
    Sigh, the search for the perfect case continues....my favorite now is #1...maybe until the Vaja comes along. I usually don't use a belt clip but find it convenient to have it from time to time.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    zero.
    Currently, black magnet-flip Sena case. I'm thinking of getting the same again, only black with blue stripes.
    My current fave is the form fit case from PalmOne. Also have the boxwave skin, sena flip, handspring neoprene, and the PalmOne pouch case.
    So, can the FlexiSkin case fit inside a belt clip case similar to the PalmOne sidecase? I know that the FS can come with a belt clip, but I don't think it looks as "professional" as the black leather cases......however, now that I have the FS, I don't want to take it off (I already dropped the 650 and cracked the plastic next to the screen )
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    treo t65 and a side case from palm
    mt
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Krussel horizontec. I like it alot. I probably will put a skin case on also. I am pretty sure it will fit in the case.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Krussell
    Palmone horizontal pouch case
    New Mobo case on order.
    Vaja ivolution T65, no belt clip. I love it.
    Boxwave flexiskin. Only got it to use temporarily until my Vaja arived. Fleixiskin rocks as a 2nd choice to the Vaja.

Also had a vaja ivolution for my Treo 600.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Black leather DLO case for the iPod. I couldn't find anyone who would part with their old original 600 slipcase. I'm a pocket person - don't like belt clips. The DLO case has a belt clip but is not as large as most others. It is not perfect, but it is the best solution I have found for me. $25 at Best Buy. Another solution is a generic case at Brookstone - $15.
    1. rhino skin hard case (for t600) for when my 2 year old wants to listen to ptunes
    2. sprint t600 leather case
    1. Pink Skin case (which I like the best of all of my cases, i.e. my 600 cases). I love it because it doesn't get in the way, it protects while being lightweight. Everyone loves the color, kinda makes it more fun and personal to me. I'm a stay-at-home Mom so I don"t have be concerned about looking Professional.

2. A black leather form fitting one from Dan's Cellular. It's nice and very functional but I opted for something more feminine and light.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre