Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtdionne
    great input puyi, we are on it....i REALLY need to get the help desk up.

David,

Should I uninstall for now? TIA
  2.    #122  
    puyi, i would if its causing a problem.
    I uninstalled the software 1.5a. Now i cannot sync my calender. The hotsync conduit is stuck in "do nothing" and when i change it, it goes back to "do nothing" as soon as i hit sync button.

any ideas?
  4.    #124  
    i responded to your email and look forward to helping you
    Nexchange sounds like the perfect app for my Treo, but I'm not having any luck finding it for download. When going to the Nextworks site, I'm prompted for a username/password, so no luck there.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on it? I'm game for beta software, if that's all there is... love to try it!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Hi John, Take a look at post #111.

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
  7.    #127  
    hey all, sorry about that...its fixed
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Also, NexMail is 24 - 48 hrs out.

Sorry for the delayed response...we have been working sooo friggin hard, days are like minutes. I am going thru my email now...
    Hi David, since units of time are getting confussing, did you mean to say 24-48 days out? Weeks? ;-)

Any revised ETA?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
  9.    #129  
    hey all, things have been going really well...the helpdesk is up and PLEASE stop by, we have a news and status section that will contain the most current info. You can also submit a ticket for assistance. If you have been there before and registered, i am sorry to say that a once in a carreer raid 5 array went down that held the sql db and that data was lost. So please stop by and reregister here

NexMail is going thru some very major changes and I promise that they are going to be worth the wait....which I am sorry for, its driving me crazy too.

Another thing is that 1.5a has been out for a little while and it is the best version to date and we think that it is going to be, with minor changes, the release version....so please stop by the help desk ( http://support.nextworks.com/helpdesk ) if you have any vital info that we need to know about.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    David,

See prev. post ~ I still haven't gotten 1.5a to run.

Any new RC's?
  11.    #131  
    Hey all, RC1.5b is ready to be tested, im just releasing it as a prc that you can download from inside the helpdesk. NexMail 1.5b is also ready to start being tested, its a little more buggy then nexchange but we want to get some feedback.

Be sure to read the News and Status in the helpdesk too.
    Hey all, RC1.5b is ready to be tested, im just releasing it as a prc that you can download from inside the helpdesk. NexMail 1.5b is also ready to start being tested, its a little more buggy then nexchange but we want to get some feedback.

Be sure to read the News and Status in the helpdesk too.
    Where is the file? Your links on the web site refer to local files and do not work.
    This is a nice program but does it omit the calendar location field on purpose? If so, that is a deal killer for me. If I know I have a meeting, but don't know where it is I am in big trouble
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    This is the first I'm seeing of this program, and I'm intrguited. I have many clients who would find this software super helpful. My biggest question is does the software 100% integrate within the PIM, or can users create a separate "work" database? I know it's a strange question, but one of the things Smartphones do for people is they like to separate their personal and work information. Just wondering.. Thanks... And I'm going to have to try this software out now!
  15.    #135  
    Hey all, nexchange corp lite 1.5c is ready. You can get it from the helpdesk http://support.nextworks.com/helpdesk . It has a bunch of fixes like:
    DST works correctly
    New items in the device get synced to exchange again
    It doesn't reset the device anymore with the licensemgr installed...so if you deleted the licensemgr be sure to install 1.5a then hotsync this prc over it.
    It handles large number of deletes correctly now too.
    Eager to try it (and to look up feedback on current tickets), but attempts to hit the URL fail... is it up?
  17.    #137  
    Hey taroliw, there is a small issue and im working on it now, thats why its down. It should be back up momentarily.
    Oh, and could you once and for all explain what these LicenseMgr files are??? I've *never* seen them, and never been able to finish the on-device purchase process (resets while selecting month and year of expiration). Are they created once you've licensed?
    What's up with the "ChatterMail" project? Was confused that this was the default logging into the helpdesk portal. You and Marc hooking up?
  20.    #140  
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast