Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    sfswong, hopefully today
    2 Questions dtdionne:

1. My company does not expose any Exchange functions through the Web. We do allow VPN access that works with standard Windows XP. I've seen mention of using VPN, can you elaborate?

2. We use Outlook for e-mail and Goldmine for calendar and contacts. I've tried the Doublelook product from Companionlink, but it is very slow. Any other options that you know of for Goldmine or Act! users?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    For any users testing out version 1.4, answer me this:

1. Are any of you using a GSM Treo on T-Mobile?
    2. If so, which data plan do you subscribe to?

The reason I ask is because I installed the product and have had no success connecting to my company's exchange server. The company offers OWA access to exchange via port 80 but I'm not getting through. As you may have guessed, I'm using TMO Treo 600 with T-Zones Unlimited (Not Pro) as my data connection.

Now I did a little poking around on TMO's web site and found this bit:

T-Zones Overview

Is the T-Zones Pro plan the only one that will allow you to connect to OWA? I figured it would work on any plan that allowed port 80 traffic. Now the interesting part is that they mention OWA specifically in the T-Zones Pro description. Any ideas? TIA
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Quote Originally Posted by dtdionne
    sfswong, hopefully today

My anticipation for the email version of this product reminds me of the mania I experienced during the 6 months preceeding the launch of the Treo 600...checking Treo Central multiple times per day...and obsessing. Can't wait to download to try it out!

Can you please cool my jets by giving us a realistic update for when you think we can download a stable demo version?
  5.    #25  
    Hey, all...sorry for the delay in updates.

Email is finally done and i will be releasing it in the next hour. I am putting the final touches on the quick start guide.
    Hey, all...sorry for the delay in updates.

Email is finally done and i will be releasing it in the next hour. I am putting the final touches on the quick start guide.
    ...Where?
  7.    #27  
    we found one major error in the 11th hour and have been workin it all day. i expect to release it in the next hour.
    What's the update with this now? I still dont see it available.
  9.    #29  
    I just posted it on palmgear...sorry for the delay, i have been up all night getting this ready. I dont think its on our site yet, i need some sleep. I will post it on our site when i get up.

once again, sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy the new release.
  10.    #30  
    i was wrong, i just checked our site and i did post it...its amazin what delierum will do. so you can download it from our site as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbade
    2 Questions dtdionne:

1. My company does not expose any Exchange functions through the Web. We do allow VPN access that works with standard Windows XP. I've seen mention of using VPN, can you elaborate?

2. We use Outlook for e-mail and Goldmine for calendar and contacts. I've tried the Doublelook product from Companionlink, but it is very slow. Any other options that you know of for Goldmine or Act! users?

Thanks.
    Any response dedionne?
  12.    #32  
    sbade, i am sooo sorry for the delay...i dont know how i missed your post.

1. Nexchange uses OWA to get data, if you can access outlook web access over any port, with or without ssl from a browser nexchange will work wonderfully.

2. I dont know much about act or goldmine, i will say that if they use the native palm datastores (cal, contacts, notes and tasks) nexchange will syncronize them with exchange. we create the email datastore that is compatible with exchange.

once again, sorry for the delayed response
    Thanks, but as I said, we don't expose any Exchange to the Web.

If you don't know much about act or GM, then you probably can't help me.

I'll keep looking.

SB
  14.    #34  
    good luck sbade.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    How is this coming? I understand v 1.4 has problems with data stores of greater than 2000 records.
  16.    #36  
    puyi, yeah it does, we are working really hard to get this fixed. We are almost done and hope to submit it to beta this week.

thanks for the interest
    What's the update with this now? I checked the NextWorks website for "Development Status" but didnt see anything.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Yes, please unshackle me from my desktop-my wife and I are having a baby and appointments are coming faster and furiouser.
    Arghhhh. I want my 1.5!!!!!
  19.    #39  
    Hey puyi, we are working really hard to get it out...thanks for your interest and be sure to stop by our support site and provide input on the product so that we can make it as great as possible.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Didn't intend to sound cranky, I'm just eager to give this a try....I presently have 8000 contacts. TIA

Hey puyi, we are working really hard to get it out...thanks for your interest and be sure to stop by our support site and provide input on the product so that we can make it as great as possible.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast