Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    still getting "PCS customer temporarily unavailble" message
    After reading this thread I wanted to try your version because I have been quite unsatisfied (with the versions I can get ahold of) with the aol version of this software. I think you have a great product in the works. I have only had one problem since I have been using it. I have installed it on my sd card and was experimenting with it to see what it would do if I were logged in and switched to the launcher and did other things then came back to the program. At first it seemed like it would be online in the background because when I came back it still said "online" at the bottom. But then a second later the my treo reset itself. Could this be because it was installed on the card instead of the internal rom?
    spoke with the developer. He is making some changes to the code in order to make it more unversally compatible with hosted exchange servers. With SmartPhone.net, we have had very few problems and it seems to be a viable solution. You should check NexChange out!
    Quote Originally Posted by dtdionne
    the cell network is fine...
    Just downloaded from your site (trial). Says 'Unknown error' when I try to sync. Initially said cannot connect to network. Network DOES work with ActiveSync for Treo 650..am on a 600. On webmail.companyname.com, network=corp. Any help would be appreciated, we have several users on BB that want to change.

Regards, Junespot
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw
    In order:

- Yes. I think the default is 12 weeks, but you see the 12, so you just change it to whatever you want in the prefence panels.
    - No. I believe that stuff is stored in the new Treo databases, so I understood that to be a "future" item.
    - It seems to do OK with recurrences, but I can't say that I've hammered on it by updating existing recurrences on both sides (Outlook & Treo) to check for super robustness. I can tell you that I have not personally encountered problems with it.
    - Phone numbers seem to sync just fine. I keep several phone numbers for my contacts, and haven't observed any problems in that area.

Regarding the categories not syncing, doe sthis mean that I can't separate personal and work items from being published on my Exchange server?
    I have been looking for a product like this for my TREO for some time. The question is, I use my personal treo, but want to check corporate email and sync it and calendar with my TREO. BUT I dont want contacts,memo's or Tasks sync'd. Can I do that?
    Andrej770
    Palm III -> Palm M505 -> Clie PEG-NX70V -> Treo 600 - > Treo 650 - Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by andrej770
    I have been looking for a product like this for my TREO for some time. The question is, I use my personal treo, but want to check corporate email and sync it and calendar with my TREO. BUT I dont want contacts,memo's or Tasks sync'd. Can I do that?
    Exchange ActiveSync, which is built in to VersaMail does exactly that.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    You are right! Thanks. I just updated to 1.12 and didn't noticed that. All I needed was Calendar and Email. Works like a charm on my Sprint 650.

Thanks again.
    Andrej770
    Palm III -> Palm M505 -> Clie PEG-NX70V -> Treo 600 - > Treo 650 - Treo 700p
    No problem. I just set it up for the first time yesterday (my company is testing a new Exchange 2003 server. It's not perfect for my uses, but for keeping my calendar up-to-date over the air it works at least as well as any third party solution I've found.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    What is the status of support for hosted exchange?

I use dslextreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by wannatreo
    spoke with the developer. He is making some changes to the code in order to make it more unversally compatible with hosted exchange servers. With SmartPhone.net, we have had very few problems and it seems to be a viable solution. You should check NexChange out!
    what has happened to this product?

i just tried reaching getithere.nextworks.com to get the 30-day trial and i can't even ping the site.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I wrote the developer during the holidaze asking about developement status; no word yet, it's been about 12 days I believe. :-(
    It has been my impression that further development of the product has been halted. This was unfortunate, because I had been willing to live with some issues so long as there were future builds coming down the pipe. As it is, I stopped using it a few months ago and sadly reverted to Hotsync.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415