1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried the Tekkeon ezTalker Mini headset? I saw that CNet's review was very good (8.0 out of 10) and it really is small (2.1 x 1.0 x 0.8 inches and only weighs 0.5 ounces).

There are two user reviews that are very high and I respect CNet, but I want some TC feedback. Anyone know anything about quality, pairing, etc?

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/sc/31256802-2-120-0.gif

CNet review can be seen here

Here is a detailed pic from the Tekkeon site
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I've been wondering this too as it has received some nice reviews. But then again, so did the Scala 500 and thast didn't work for me. Tekkeon lists the Treo 650 as a compatible device. Not many other companies do. i wondfer if that means they tested it in their lab.

ANyone have one of these?
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Got it. Love it! Blows my Cardo away.. I did have a teensy bit of static today but the sound is different (and I was next to my Wifi laptop) so it's not that *loUd annOYinG cRaCKlinG* like with the Scala.. Got it on tcatnat's recommendation and I'm pretty happy. (Just had it for an hour though...lol) Paired right up, connects quickly, sounds good, and I sound GOOD on it (to others, I mean) - Love it so far! Maxwho has it for 57.99 I think.

Bek
    I'm trying to decide between this and the Bluespoon XP. Would it be good for a petite person. Does it stay in the ear well? The Bluespoon looks great, but pretty expensive. 50 some odd $s is very reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I'm trying to decide between this and the Bluespoon XP. Would it be good for a petite person. Does it stay in the ear well? The Bluespoon looks great, but pretty expensive. 50 some odd $s is very reasonable.
    It's staying in my ear really well (even without the optional ear loop but after a minute or so it sort of slips out.. it has good "grip" at first, then slips.. so I'm using the ear loop which IS soft and bendable for your ear) - the ear piece actually has 2 sizes of ear rubber thingies to fit your ear and that is making for great sound on BOTH ends (hearing and being heard) ... I have had 2 Cardos and had a lot of crackling on both... I'm liking wireless headsets again! (I had basically stopped using my Cardo before my dog ate it... btw, if anyone thinks they can fix it and wants it, let me know! I'm not inclined to repair it but I hate to throw it away.. it still comes on - she just chewed the actual ear piece off which wasn't much of a task and it's not destroyed, just detached. The bendable rubber ear hook has been munched too..)

Bek
    Thanks for the reply, that helps! There are sooooo many choices for everything for the Treo, it can get overwhelming! I would be lost without TC! :-D
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I am going to try some Jabra eargels with my Tekkeon (not for sound but for fit). I have ben very happy so far with it. However, it was very windy out the other day and my wife complained when she called me. See my review HERE.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p