1.    #1  
    For the Mac Treo users, I finally got my Treo 650 today, only to become frustrated because the installation for the Palm Desktop ends in an error message. What's going on? I use Mac OX 10.3.8. Any ideas?
    No problems here, and I'm also am running 10.3.8

What is the error message?
  3.    #3  
    Within the Installer Window, it states "There were errors intalling the software." Below that it states to "please try installing again." That's it. There is no specific error code. Could the installation disk be bad? Is there a place online that I can download the software?
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmash Treo
    Within the Installer Window, it states "There were errors intalling the software." Below that it states to "please try installing again." That's it. There is no specific error code. Could the installation disk be bad? Is there a place online that I can download the software?
    Yes, could be bad. I don't think you can download it online?!?!
    try doing a permissions repair and try again. also delete any old palm desktop files. if all else fails try missing sync
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.