1.    #1  
    Anybody knows a better deal for treo 650

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to know if anybody knows a better deal then this ?

With 1 year contract

1. Sprint: $ 369 at Amazon.com

2. Cingular: 499 With cingular directly.

With 2 year contract

1. Sprint: $ 319.00 with WIREFLY

2. Cingular: Intelenet (an associate of wirefly) $299.

Off course it does not include the Sprint offer from OTI with 2 yr contract;

Price $ 349 but extras ( free vision plan for 2 yrs, 20 % discount on each bill and free accessories).

Please let me know if I'm missing something. This does not include Unlocked treo 650 or one without contract.

Thanks in advance
    Find a willing friend who has a corporate discount on Cingular (B2B - yes they still have them in stock)-- $320 (+ taxes & overnight shipping, comes to approx $363) and you don't lock yourself in a contact.

perhaps have that willing friend call it in pretending it will be used overseas and get it subsidy unlocked
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    I'd love to take advantage of the corporate discount, but I don't know anyone who has one.
    So, even though it has a 2 year contract the Intelenet deal seems fairly decent. Does anybody have any opinions of Intelenet? Are they reputable?

Thanks,
    -jim
    I did some searching on line when everyone started advertsing the Cingular (02-01) but didn't actually have them. Best I found was $399 w/ $50 coupon. I walked into a local brick and mortar and asked for one w/o telling him what I had in my pocket (on line offers as above). Before any haggling he offered $370 w/ same $50 coupon, 1 year contract
    I didn't haggle....he thru in a bagful of accessories (car charger, cheap case, screen wipies) which I never opened.....and I didn't have to wait for the on-line retailers to get theirs and ship 'em <g>.
    i got mine for $320 from my local sprint store.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650