Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    I've had my 650 since November, and never had a HotSync problem until now.

    When I HotSync I now get this message in my error log:

    -- Calendar
    - The device database version is incompatible with this conduit. Doing nothing.


    Any help is appreciated.
  2. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #2  
    Search. TreoCentral has discussed this alot. Search for dScan or Calendar Hot Sync Problem
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Search. TreoCentral has discussed this alot. Search for dScan or Calendar Hot Sync Problem
    Thanks. None of these relate to my problem. Any other thoughts? I delated all of the RAM calendar files, and tried to overwrite from my desktop - it didn't work.
  4. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    Thanks. None of these relate to my problem. Any other thoughts? I delated all of the RAM calendar files, and tried to overwrite from my desktop - it didn't work.
    Try the yp dated outlook conduits, you can get them here
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Try the yp dated outlook conduits, you can get them here
    Thanks very much. IT WORKED!!

Posting Permissions