1.    #1  
    I figure since no one else has been able to do it, perhaps the guy who has tinkered successfully with the Treo 650 could do it. And yes everybody, I realize the Treo 600 has an ARM processer that is different than the Treo 650.

Do you think its difficult Shadowmite?

Thanks,
    Physician User

p.s. My reason for wanting to overclock is the significant lag with my Treo 600 using some basic programs / ebooks compared to the Treo 650.
    Shadowmite is no loger here, he is at his website: www.shadowmite.com He had a falling out with some of T.C. members....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Can't blame him, but it's still sad to see this happen to a good person. Folks on these forums just aren't happen until they "kill the goose that laid the golden eggs."
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

4.    #4  
    Anyone else find a solution to overclocking the Treo 600 besides upgrading to the 650?
    O' the days of old when I could overclock my Casio E125 with a pencil...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Physician User
    Anyone else find a solution to overclocking the Treo 600 besides upgrading to the 650?
    Overclocking Treo 600?
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)