1.    #1  
    my question is in the title. is there a way to view it? tried the search but didn't work from the treo - all thumbs for this post!! first time!
    reistry?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIS_guy
    my question is in the title. is there a way to view it? tried the search but didn't work from the treo - all thumbs for this post!! first time!
    No, not a registry like the one with Windows (using 'RegEdit' doesn't work here). Although, there is an equivalent functionality called the Preferences Database (or Saved/Unsafed Preferences). This database is typically used to store registration codes that you have entered, etc. There are utilities out there, try searching for "PrefEd" for a preference editor that will allow you to view/change/delete entries. Keep in mind, making any changes to the Preferences without knowing what you are changing can cause you some serious problems. I don't recommend it unless you are a developer, etc. ;-)
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  4.    #4  
    sorry a registry, or something of the sorts?
    palm is not a windows and does not use registry

oh yeah, one more thing, it doesn't have BSOD too
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Yesterday I had the Palm screen of death. It just locked up at the Palm screen. This thing crashes way more than Windows and the recovery process is a mess. Hard resets, soft resets, you name it. It is getting extremly frustrating. A very, very buggy OS. What was lovely about the first Pilots was the stability of the platform.
    Agreed, but I think that one would be hard put at this date to find a better convergence device, whether it be Palm or PPC based? The 650 is far from perfect, but I would have a hard time living without it.