1.    #1  
    I have two new Sprint Treo 650's. I have just noticed that the world clock application is different on both the Treo's.

The World Clock app. in each phone is labled palmOne v.2.0.1,
    however on the first Treo the application displays a Map on the Time screen and also has in the menu under utillites a Time Calculator and SunRise/Sunset option with the alarm residing in the top right of the menu bar.

On the second Treo, there is no option in the utilities menu for SunRise/Sunset, no Map on the display screen and the alarm is set in the top right just under the menu bar.

Is it possible that Palm has put two different World Clock apps on these phones? Both having the same version numbers?

Would others check to see if yours has the options for Sunset/Sunrise and if there is a World Map displayed on the main screen.

I prefer to have the copy with the most features on both phones. However I can't beam it over since it is locked.

Thanks,
    JR
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Mine has the Sunrise/Sunset option...and the map...

WorldClock v.2.0.1
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz
    Mine has the Sunrise/Sunset option...and the map...

WorldClock v.2.0.1
    same here.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    same here....
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrobin1
    I have two new Sprint Treo 650's. I have just noticed that the world clock application is different on both the Treo's.

The World Clock app. in each phone is labled palmOne v.2.0.1,
    however on the first Treo the application displays a Map on the Time screen and also has in the menu under utillites a Time Calculator and SunRise/Sunset option with the alarm residing in the top right of the menu bar.

On the second Treo, there is no option in the utilities menu for SunRise/Sunset, no Map on the display screen and the alarm is set in the top right just under the menu bar.

Is it possible that Palm has put two different World Clock apps on these phones? Both having the same version numbers?

Would others check to see if yours has the options for Sunset/Sunrise and if there is a World Map displayed on the main screen.

I prefer to have the copy with the most features on both phones. However I can't beam it over since it is locked.

Thanks,
    JR
    my wife and i have the same problem
    anybody else?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I have the time calculator and the sun rise/set option in the utilities menu. The alarm is in the top right corner. I can also click on the world map and get the current time in various cities.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    My World Clock does not have a map either- how frustrating!! My Treo 600 did- what gives??
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    My Treo 650 had the map when I first turned it on and lost it some time during the process of moving everything into it from my previous Tungsten. I'd love to know why and how to get it back.

Ken