1.    #1  
    Just browsing around today and I noticed this at enfora!

https://www.enfora.com/shop/detail.aspx?ID=43

So I'm thinking it's getting close! Maybe within the next 30 days or so?

-Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrixey
    Just browsing around today and I noticed this at enfora!

https://www.enfora.com/shop/detail.aspx?ID=43

So I'm thinking it's getting close! Maybe within the next 30 days or so?

-Shawn

Great
    We are all waiting for this, since Enfora announced at CES.
    Extended battery as well .
    Will wait for this important accessory .
    I am glad i did not buy cradle and extra battery so far .
    Sled seems to be the way to go .....
    Nice! Sort of like a Wi-Fi card and Power-To-Go all in one... and I imagine this also means that the SD card slot will still be available...
    Interesting, the picture is of a Treo 600.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    why need wifi with built in web access, i guess i dont understand as i dont use mine as a modem for my laptop i have an aircard for that, oh well
    mt
    The Treo 600 and 650 sleds have the same picture... this would be hot! I may buy this if i can find some VOip (Skype!!!!!! pls) for Palm OS... or then I can move to Cingular and not worry about ringing up the MBs...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    funny that it's a 600.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    It appears to be somewhat different in design as originally shown. It looks like a much nicer addition to the Treo than before. I would still prefer a card, as well - but that may never happen (unless we use Shadowmite's evolving patch - feel the love Shadowmite!!). Even with the patch for the PalmOne card, we still all want a solution that allows us to use the Sandisk card with built in memory. This might be a good compromise, afterall. Now, if they would just hurry up and finish it...
    Vince
    That's the ugliest thing I've seen in a while. WiFi should not have to double the size of your T650. An SD card and the right drivers should do it nicely.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Seems to me a MEdiaWorks plan is cheaper and more handy? US$.02
    Well, WiFi is nice, and fast at typical speeds of 1.5 MBPS. But to lug around this sled would make it less appealing to me. Of course WiFi is not as available as your MEdia Works; only at home, work, and hotspots. So, if you're in the middle of an interstate and you need to look up something--assuming you're not the driver who is also fiddling with the T650--, WiFi won't do you any good in that case, but MEdia Works, or Vision will.