1.    #1  
    I don't understand why word or jpgs won't open up on my Documents to Go. Upon attempting to open a document like Word, it will not open and a message says that "a previous detected version of Documents to Go has been detected."

Ok, so I used the Data Viz tool to delete documents to go. I then reloaded it via the Palmone Treo 650 Software CD. Still will not work afterwards and the same message comes up.

Anyone else have this problem?

Physician User
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    did you upgrade to a later version like 7.003? You should download that off the website, hotsync, and then go through the dataviz utility again. If you've ever used a more recent version than the CD, it won't work until you update it again.
    i got this error too. at least for me, I fixed it when I deleted the fonts prc that came with the treo. I dont usually install the font, but apparently palm does. so i think I had incompatible versions.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #6  
    Awesome, followed instructions on dataviz website link that LouisW above just provided. What wasn't working?

You NEED to soft reset after uninstallling the product and then reloading.

PU
    You're very fortunately. I had to do a full hardware reset when updating to 7.03
    Too bad their upgrade process is so buggy.