1.    #1  
    Is the method described in the "HOWTO: Mod your OWN spash screen" supposed to only be used on a particular flavor of 650 (Sprint/Cingular/UnlockedGSM)?

I've got an unlocked 650 and I want to make sure applying that hack isn't inappropriate (like flashing a GSM 650 with a CDMA ROM ) before I proceed.
    Unlocked GSM Palm 650.
    Not sure about the uncoded versions, but the ones that hold codes to display phone attributes will not work with the unlocked version.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by busyba
    Is the method described in the "HOWTO: Mod your OWN spash screen" supposed to only be used on a particular flavor of 650 (Sprint/Cingular/UnlockedGSM)?

I've got an unlocked 650 and I want to make sure applying that hack isn't inappropriate (like flashing a GSM 650 with a CDMA ROM ) before I proceed.
    I would make sure they will work. THose were for CDMA versions. I think they hold the Diag Codes. I think there is a CDMA set and a soon to be GSM set, but I may be wrong. Perhaps we should email Shadowmite.

My gut feeling is apples and oranges, matt