Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    I enabled the Easter Egg when I got the phone in December, and I finally saw the taxi for the first time two weeks ago. I have no idea how many times it might have driven by while my head was turned. It goes by quickly and infrequently.
    Trying to read this post about two hours ago and saw your avatar.....I'm finally out of my coma and able to use the left side of my body again....
    I tried downloading this and it has some strange file name that it is not palm. Does it require something else to install?

by the way, I barely caught my taxi for the first time a couple weeks ago after enabling the egg like 2 months ago.

NEVERMIND: At the link, the streamlink and the zip file are SO close together, it appears as one. I clicked wrong link.

Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    If you want to see the taxi anytime just install this program ( Taxi! ..Taxi!)
    It awakens the easter egg.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=79728
    I just got the Taxi(about 10-14 days after circling to make egg). It was right after hanging up a phone call, and I almost missed it(saw it go accross 2nd half of the screen). Will I get it again?? Or does it only pop up once??
    I got it right after hanging up a phone call, too.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I saw the taxi....and what can I say........I'm speechless. I think it's crashing my phone tho. LOL
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    I was playing Solitaire the other night, looked away tot he TV and when I looke dback I saw the taxi leaving the sceen....at first glance I though a yellow blob was eating my screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdh18
    I just got the Taxi(about 10-14 days after circling to make egg). It was right after hanging up a phone call, and I almost missed it(saw it go accross 2nd half of the screen). Will I get it again?? Or does it only pop up once??
    I've seen it twice so far....
    Hehe, you're sitting around watching for yellow taxis to pass by on your screen? And you paid how much for this toy?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Hehe, you're sitting around watching for yellow taxis to pass by on your screen? And you paid how much for this toy?
    [Begin Sarcasm]
    Yes, that is exactly what we do. We sit and wait for the damn taxi. Not much different than real life no?
    [End Sarcasm]
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    I haven't seen my taxi in months. Really miss the little dude......
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    OMYGOSH!!!

I just saw it!!

About a week after drawing the egg in my Power preference, I witnessed the little bugger driving across my screen!!!

Kinda like seeing a falling star as it plummets to earth!

TOOO Fun!

K
    its cool to see the taxi cab in high res!
    sanny
    los angeles, ca
    tmo with unbranded unlocked treo 650
    coolest thing: bluetooth syncing and internet browsing!
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    If you want to see what it looks like, I somehow got a picture of it in my Treo 650 review.
    Thats amazing that you got a pic of "The Taxi". When I got mine I almost missed it. Did it just happen to come up when you took that pic???....Incredible!!!
    Palm VIIx >>>Palm 505 >>>Palm Treo 650 Palm 700p >> Palm Centro >> Palm Pre
    The Taxi is the Sh**!!!
    Palm VIIx >>>Palm 505 >>>Palm Treo 650 Palm 700p >> Palm Centro >> Palm Pre
    still haven't seen the Taxi ..... I think my Treo doesn't like me..... :-(
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I wish the taxi had a transparent background. I have a white square around mine.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Just got my unlocked GSM today. I got the Easter Egg to pop up, and the taxi drove by less than 5 minutes later!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I wish the taxi had a transparent background. I have a white square around mine.
    Yeah, it's pretty weird. I liked it better on the 600.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    Just draw the circle again, it's the same way to make the egg disappear as it is to make it appear
    Oh no, I turned it off and now I can't get the egg back.

The fifth try was a winner!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast