Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warmseth
    i'm vaguely interested in seeing this useless stuff. but is there a way to easily turn it off if i want?
    Just draw the circle again, it's the same way to make the egg disappear as it is to make it appear
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    It will only show up at random intervals. It's like a suprise! You never know when Mr. Taxi will bounce by...
    Where do we draw a circle to get Mr. Wifi to bounce by? THAT is a surprise I'd wait for.
    Yeah that would be nice!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    How small of a circle do I draw? How slow? I feel like a dork drawing tiny circles for the last 10 minutes.
    try drawing a clockwise circle REALLY slowly.... circle should be about 1/2 cm in diameter.

It should take about 4 seconds (give or take) to draw the circle (that slowly)
    Last edited by rogerkang; 03/01/2005 at 09:54 PM.
    If you want to see what it looks like, I somehow got a picture of it in my Treo 650 review.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang
    try drawing a clockwise circle REALLY slowly.... circle should be about 1/2 cm in diameter.

It should take about 4 seconds (give or take) to draw the circle (that slowly)
    4 seconds? I draw the circle in a second or less and it works every time.
    well, I guess some treo's are faster than others...
    Finally, something I can feel good about. No way I'm returning it now.
    It turns out the secret was to have my wife do it. I told her about it, she tried it on hers, and it worked right away. SO I handed her mine, and again, it worked right away.

Who'd have thought that rib would turn out to be the most talented part of a man's body?
    now do I leave the egg there or tap it off??
    Leave it there.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I have the egg. It's an ancient easter egg, been around through many Palms. I haven't seen the taxi yet...
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    I Finally saw the Taxi!!! 13 months with to Treo600 and I waited eyes glued to the screen but the taxi passed me by, Two weeks with the Treo650 and BAM it just ran accross my screen.
    I have absolutely no idea why I saved this url, but someone at one time compiled a compendium of Palm easter eggs at http://www.zansstuff.com/palmegg.html

Haven't tried them on the 600 or 650 but at least a few worked on my Treo90, 300, and Visor Prism.
  16. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I don't have a Power option under Prefs on my Treo 600. Am I missing something? I'm assuming we're talking about the Prefs in the Applications screen?
    On the 600 go to the "general" screen in prefs to activate the easter egg.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by jejagua
    ....Now it's about as exciting as watching paint dry....

Will the taxi go by on any screen?? Or will it be a particular screen??
    Quote Originally Posted by ctwiggs
    It turns out the secret was to have my wife do it. I told her about it, she tried it on hers, and it worked right away. SO I handed her mine, and again, it worked right away.

Who'd have thought that rib would turn out to be the most talented part of a man's body?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast