Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    ya, me too.
    I want another post also, so me too...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by feathers
    HE: I just got mine today from Sprint as well. So far I'm very impressed. Despite all the issues others have reported, I think this is an amazing device. Now back to playing with it . . .
    Day 2 for me, and I love the phone. I will mostly use all of the features that my MM7400 had, plus the BT headset. To be able to upload music, and watch movies was the deal maker. The phone has other features that I might use down the line. Enjoy your 650.

I'm on Day 3, continue to be exceedingly impressed, but have two major issues. First, Sprint coverage around my home still sucks. That caused me to switch to VZW several years ago. I thought Sprint fixed this, but apparently not. So I'm going to have to buy a Cingular 650, see if that's better and return the loser (pisses me off I'll have to eat the activation fee).

Second, I can't believe Palm did not include in the 650 an espresso maker, nose hair trimmer or mini microwave. What were they thinking?
    Second, I can't believe Palm did not include in the 650 an espresso maker, nose hair trimmer or mini microwave. What were they thinking?
    The unlocked version has these functions.
    That nose hair trimmer and leg shaver only comes on the $950 European model......odd, ...... people say they don't use that stuff over there...... shows how smart they are !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12