1.    #1  
    I noticed my phone reset by itself at 8AM, 9AM and 10AM.....not after that.
    Then I checked my calendar entries and thats the only 3 times I had an item on it...... at 8, 9 and 10 AM

I have Agendus but the calendar alarm option is turned off for it....
    Other usual suspects I have are: Uninstall Mgr, BackupMan ...

The error:

"Phone"
    MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3724, NULL handle

Waiting to see what happens before my 3:30 appt.
    I have detailed files.
    Very interesting observation. Have you tried the dBscan utility to check your appointment database?

http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/dbscan.zip
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    I had an Agendus calendar item also cause a reset ... only I did NOT have the Agendus alarms enabled... I use the system alarms. I think there may be a problem with the system alarm being used for Agendus calendar items... I'll be curious to hear what you see happen at 3:30 !!
    Another thought ... in the Preferences under "Sounds and Alerts" do you have any tones selected for "Calendar"??

I do ... and I think that may be the conflict. I may have to go back to letting Agendus handle it's own alarms.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Very interesting observation. Have you tried the dBscan utility to check your appointment database?

http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/dbscan.zip

I just downloaded the prc file for dbscan

Before I install/run the program, anything particular I need to know about or look for?
    I have detailed files.
    No, not really. It will tell you if it finds corrupt entries. From the Pimlico website:

"dbScan is a utility program that performs an integrity check on the Datebook database. It scans every record in the database looking for errors which indicate that corruption has occurred. For example, records that are out of position (all records are supposed to be in chronlogical order), or records that have invalid dates, or where a note field exceeds the maximum length. While DateBk5 has never caused corruption in the datebook database, there are conduits that do cause problems on occasion, and dbScan is the quick way to pinpoint the culprit without endless finger-pointing."
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    If it's the one I tried, it can report perfectly acceptable entries as a problem. I had one that spanned two days that it flagged... and it was a prefectly legitimate entry.

Tom