1.    #1  
    Not just for the app, which, IMO, is something you should bundle with the 650, but for their commitment to customer support.

As you probably know, there was a problem with Butler causing a lot of resets for many of us using the 650. As soon as they heard about it, they admitted there was an issue and started working on an update to fix it, then they let us know as soon as the updates were available.

Unfortunatly for me, I was still having a problem, so I emailed them. Here is the sequence of events.

Thursday afternoon: I email them about my problem.

Thursday evening: I recieve a response saying that they got my email. their Tech guy is taking a few days off, but they will forward it to him and he will get back to me.

Friday: I get an email from the tech guy saying he got the note and will be looking into it.

Saturday: Email from the tech guy discussing the issue and suggesting something to try that may solve it (it did!).

Now, in my case, the problem was pretty easy for them to fix. It turns out that, despite what I had thought, I did not have the most recent version of Butler on my 650. But even if it had been a bigger problem that they didn't have an answer to, this kind of response would make me want to do business with them.

Of course, this is not a Fourtune 500 multinational and they can afford to do things much more personally than P1 or Sprint or Cingular, but you can't help wishing these guys were running P1 customer relations.
    "Of course, this is not a Fourtune 500 multinational and they can afford to do things much more personally than P1 or Sprint or Cingular, but you can't help wishing these guys were running P1 customer relations."

Nope - it's just me (and now my buddy Pat helping out with customer support mails)

Thanks for the kind words!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre