Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hopefully this is the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i miss it on my 650
    In fact it was the ONE piece of software (the notes/call log feature/Jabra Fix) that kept me from ditching the Treo 600 several times...
    Ironically, I have never used it yet for its primary call blocking features

Hopefully it will be a free upgrade for us registered users
    I have detailed files.
    Waiting on CF as well...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for this too! If it hadn't been for Call filter my Treo 600 would have been gone long ago. Were it to be available for the 650 right now, I would not wait for VC to send my treo, I'd get it now.
    I'm obviously missing something, it's not yet compatible with the 650?
    1 | 2
    correct fizzell
    ooo, guess it was pointless to install the trial yesterday. Browsing through the features of this app it does seem pretty cool. Seems to have an amazing amount of customizability.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I'm obviously missing something, it's not yet compatible with the 650?
    well actually I think it still worked when I loaded as far as the note taking features etc are concerned.

However since the developer openly mentioned a major software change to make it work for the 650, I stopped using it and decided to wait rather that mess up my already temperamental treo.
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    hopefully this is the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i miss it on my 650

Hello John,
    We are expecting to release Callfilter for the 650 within the next several days.

-- Michael Gravening Member of the CallFilter "Obsessive Support" Team gravening.michael@velocityware.com...

I was actually hoping I would have it by last Friday. That program was my very favorite.
    So whats the deal with this product? Is it coming out or is there something similar I can get elsewhere?

I'd really like to be able to block calls from certain people. Especially the boss
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is really working on it. I'm considering selling my unbranded 650 anyways so it doesn't matter too much for me...it would have been nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is really working on it. I'm considering selling my unbranded 650 anyways so it doesn't matter too much for me...it would have been nice though.
    Well After some quick research it looks like there are 3 or 4 products that do this for the 600. But none of them have been upgraded to the 650. It seems to me that there must be some issue with the 650 preventing 3rd party apps from doing this. O well...
    SMS messaging alerts, Caller id using callfilter are the only problems that I have with the current version on my 650. Everything else works great
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    SMS messaging alerts, Caller id using callfilter are the only problems that I have with the current version on my 650. Everything else works great

I don't understand? I get Call Filter or Shield on my 650 and it freezes lots of incoming calls, resets etc...You're having no problems?

Bek
    So callFilter is a "no show"?
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    So callFilter is a "no show"?
    seems to be the case
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoStallion
    Well After some quick research it looks like there are 3 or 4 products that do this for the 600. But none of them have been upgraded to the 650. It seems to me that there must be some issue with the 650 preventing 3rd party apps from doing this. O well...
    Lightwav works perfectly on the T650 and T600. wav/mp3 ringtone, custom jpg, gif/animated gif and live video callerID. callerID blocking and more.

www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Lightwav works perfectly on the T650 and T600. wav/mp3 ringtone, custom jpg, gif/animated gif and live video callerID. callerID blocking and more.

www.toysoft.ca
    Lightwav still has the bug where it turns the screen on. The newest version is better, but still buggy. It also still has the cover-up sound bug.
    Yeah, and from other posts looks like the developer is ignoring questions about the bugs in his app again
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Why doesn't another developer, like Marc, Jeff or Shimon, "pick up the ball" and develop a program for the 650 that has the capabilities of CallFilter?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast