1.    #1  
    My IT guys are not helping me configure my Treo 650. How can I determine my MSE 2003 server name and configure my Treo myself? I REALLY want to have my e-mail pushed out to me and I refuse to submit to the limitations of a Blackberry.
    Unless your IT guys have opened up their server to the Internet (which I doubt), there really isnt a way to directly access your mail with the Treo. If they (IT) lets you redirect your incoming mail to an outside server, you can forward your mail to an IMAP compatible server, which you can then use to exchange information with your Treo. Some IT departments wont allow you to do even that. Mine does, so I redirect my work email to my regular POP server which also has IMAP idle support, and voila!!! my Treo gets my email automatically.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    do you have OWA or OMA access from the outside available? usually it's something like http://mail.yourcompany.com/exchange if you do- try putting in mail.yourcompany.com or whatever that happens to be into chatter and see if that works.
    you can also check your outlook config by going into outlook
    tools> email accounts> view email accounts
    select your exchange account and hit change. a box will come up with the name of your exchange server. however that will be the internal name and it most likely will not help finding the external name.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)