Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warmseth
    lockline insurance. do a search there are a number of threads on the topic of lockline
    According to this thread Lockline does NOT insure Cingular 650's.
    I too want my Treo naked...tho I'm getting a sidepouch for it when not in use.
    1 | 2
    I love E-grips. The naked 650 is too slippery. The first day I got my Treo back in November, it slid out of my front pocket - luckily no harm done. Now I've been using E-grips for two months and have not had a single slip or drop.
    A naked Treo is the best Treo!.
    I have used a number of cases . They add bulk and are annoying. Hard aluminum cases are a big no for me . I just hate those things .
    I use egrips on sides and partly on the back with a side pouch case . E grips is a must and make the Treo less slippery and stable in your hands.
    There is nothing like cool ( it is cold! ) ,aesthetically pleasing feel of a naked Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsons
    I love E-grips. The naked 650 is too slippery. The first day I got my Treo back in November, it slid out of my front pocket - luckily no harm done. Now I've been using E-grips for two months and have not had a single slip or drop.
    I use egrips. I bought a generic kit in the color of "Purple Haze" that compliments the Sprint gunmetal blue color quite nicely.

The generic kit comes with enough patches for two phones and was $10. I actually prefer the generic kit because I can put the patches exactly where my fingers or the table will be touching the phone.
    I have a case that I use sometimes, other time I drop it in my pocket. I have a screen protector on there which is absolutely crucial. Scratches on the body are ugly, but not significant. Screen scratches are terrible.
    Hum... I'm naked. No really.

I use the krussel Class w/ spring clip. Perfect case.

I modified the bottom slightly to allow for more room for the hotsync cable.

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    For everyday use and those of us unwilling to embrace the fashion faux pas that is the belt clip, naked's the only way to go. All treo cases I've tried make this device unpocketable. Although, insurance does make the whole naked thing a bit easier to do.
    a nearby nuclear blast might wipe out me and the rest of the neighborhood, but at least my treo 650 will still be intact
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by b0tes
    a nearby nuclear blast might wipe out me and the rest of the neighborhood, but at least my treo 650 will still be intact
    lol
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I picked up the OEM Leather Latch Case from www.getyourtech.com
    It's only $14.99 and is the best compromise I've found when combined with a high quality screen protector.

And gasp! I do clip it to my belt.

"Fashion is so damn ugly it's gotta be changed every 15 mintues."
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    I want to find my Texas Instruments case I had back in the 1970's for my SR-50 or whatever that thing was called with the magnetic card strips.. Water resistant, padded, suede lined, zipper case....cost me about $6.95 back then.
    I don't need any help looking like a wingnut. Therefore, no case or beltclip for me. I carry mine everywhere and use it all the time. So far, I've been careful enough to avoid dropping it.
    intact
    I wonder how many of theses bad boys have TC sold .
    I am curious to know who buys them except people going on sea expedition or militray warfare.
    How do you carry them,a neck thread or belt clip ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    intact
    I wonder how many of theses bad boys have TC sold .
    I am curious to know who buys them except people going on sea expedition or militray warfare.
    How do you carry them,a neck thread or belt clip ?
    more like in a backpack or a saddlebag. or for the ladies out there, in a really big purse. err, for the guys too, i guess. just tell people that it's "european"
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    more like in a backpack or a saddlebag. or for the ladies out there, in a really big purse. err, for the guys too, i guess. just tell people that it's "european"

Call it "french" to be more precise..
    One last option before going naked and the inevitable corner scratches: Sena Cases (http://www.senacases.com). Much cheaper than the Vaja cases and look a lot better than the ones on P1's and TC's site. Built to accomodate all T650's features. -TG
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoGrande
    One last option before going naked and the inevitable corner scratches: Sena Cases (http://www.senacases.com). Much cheaper than the Vaja cases and look a lot better than the ones on P1's and TC's site. Built to accomodate all T650's features. -TG

Thanks
    Most people here are aware of all the cases.
    IMHO , flip cases are painful !
    only a brando and in the pocket it goes.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    re: lockline, for those of us with unlocked GSM phones on T-Mobile, there is no insurance option (you can get T-Mobile insurance if you get a nice enough rep on the phone, but until T-Mobile actually carries the 650, the best you'll do is get a refurbed 600 if you make a claim). And Stinkular apparently won't cover the 650s at all. Most people seem to say they've been able to make successful claims with Sprint PCS when the sh1t hit the fan (especially if you are a long time customer, I'm sure you could always just go to the retention people and complain until they agree to replace).

So going naked for the GSM T650ers out there really doesn't make sense right now. Personally I prefer to keep my "equipment" safe by using a a Treo condom. Egrips (ribbed for your pleasure) are a good option too, if you want to keep that raw feeling, without the slipperiness.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast