1.    #1  
    I just got a new Flexi-Skin case for my Treo 650 (blue - I just love it!) but the dadgum thing is a MAGNET for lint, hair, etc. Does anybody else use one and have you figured out an easy way to keep them clean? I carry it in my purse and it is all fuzzy after 2 days ... LOL.
    Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Hve you tried running it under a faucet? I suggest you remove the Treo first! Works for me...
    I coated my skin (though not a Boxwave, but silicone) with a thin coat of vaseline and wiped it clean with a piece of lint free fabric.

Did the trick for me!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I learned about this issue from being an ipod user. The latex skin market is huge in the ipod world.

The clean the skin or "defuzz" there's a simple trick... powder.
    Use baby powder on the skin, and it will clean it easily.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Just get a piece of scotch tape and stick it on surface of the skin, it will lift up the fuzz. You may need a few pieces to go over the whole surface but it works well.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    I wet a Towel (terry, not paper) and wipe off the surface. The other thing is the lint gets underneath it as well, so thats another thing..
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    A good tip that I received from a user is to wash the FlexiSkin (remove it from the 650 first, please!) with handsoap and water a few times (3?) and air dry. This will reduce the amount of "stickiness" that the FlexiSkin may have.

Cheers,

Cho
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave
    A good tip that I received from a user is to wash the FlexiSkin (remove it from the 650 first, please!) with handsoap and water a few times (3?) and air dry. This will reduce the amount of "stickiness" that the FlexiSkin may have.

Cheers,

Cho
    This makes sense. I'll try it. I just LOVE my FlexiSkin and have gotten lots of compliments on it.
    Cho is dead on-target. Cleanliness is next to Godliness (or at least fuzzlesness) WRT silicone cases.

Todd/Indy
    (did I spell those right, or are they even words?)