1.    #1  
    I have ruled out Ligtwav as an application to use a long time ago but myAlbum caught my eyes at it looked like something I would like and would even consider swapping it for SplashPhoto which I use now.

Downloaded it, installed it and opened it up. Looked great. Very excited...and then... when switching to the next page of photos...reset..every time...

The trial says limited to 15 photos...and the first page of thumbnails contains 12 photos..so eh..maybe my switching to the next page in an unregistered version it is set to reset? Hmm...not even I believes that one..

Really sad -the thumbnails are gorgeous and the program is very nicely laid out. Just wish it would work.

Anyone out there using it successfully?
    On my T600 i got some of there stuff to work( still a little unstable) but on my T650 i got rid of all of it except Advantage( avantgo program) .

I hade lightwave , MP3 ringer , Kool alarms and a few others and they are very buggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I have ruled out Ligtwav as an application to use a long time ago but myAlbum caught my eyes at it looked like something I would like and would even consider swapping it for SplashPhoto which I use now.

Downloaded it, installed it and opened it up. Looked great. Very excited...and then... when switching to the next page of photos...reset..every time...

The trial says limited to 15 photos...and the first page of thumbnails contains 12 photos..so eh..maybe my switching to the next page in an unregistered version it is set to reset? Hmm...not even I believes that one..

Really sad -the thumbnails are gorgeous and the program is very nicely laid out. Just wish it would work.

I bought the full version and it looked great at first. I have an image directory of over 800 pictures and it loaded them up fairly quick so I was pleased.

However I noticed that when I saved new pics to my card, MyAlbum was not recognizing them, it would only display the files that it indexed when I first installed it. I tried resets, refreshes..and nothing seemed to work so I un-installed MyAlbum and now I'm back to the slow as heck default viewer.
    -Cal
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany

I know you're a fanatic about not having applications that cause resets Tiffany. But what if one of your current applications is causing the problems? Oh noooooo !! You'll have to start all over installing them one at a time !
  5.    #5  
    Steve, well....let's just say this...WITHOUT myAlbum..no crashes...WITH myAlbum..it crashes.. Granted the resets happen when USING myAlbum and the log says that's the application that crashed.

Do I know if the crash is because of some other application that is conflicting with myAlbum? No.

Do I know if any other application is crashing AFTER I installed myAlbum. No they don't seem to (I tried quite a few just now).

So - that leaves me to belive that a) the myAlbum app istelf is reset-prone OR b) it doesn't handle potential conflicts with other applications very well.

Regardless if it's a or b it's still not 'good' in my book
    their software iscrap. It rarely works & is overpriced. And is anyone else annoyed that they take software like lightwav & split it into other separate softwares so that you have to spend more money (lightwav, coolwav, ,mp3 ringer, wav2midi)? Gimmee a break. The newest title wav2midi is a joke! You can do that without this software!
    Tiffany,

Well, I can't argue with your logic. I'm sure you're right about MyAlbum probably not playing nice with other applications. Hopefully, in the future more application developers will test their applications for compatibility with other apps. They'll wind up selling more software, and we'll be happier too if the application works as advertised - with other applications installed.
    Is the toysoft developer on this forum? I dont recall seeing any public beta testing for any of their s/w, Freedom for example... which I've tried and it works some time but often resets or lockup my 650. Deleted it.
    Yes, I have to admit that I was pretty shocked about wav2midi. I thought maybe they had some magical conversion but it's just putting the wav into the midi ringtones (I guess, their trial is so limited it only did part of the sound and went into a permanent loop). Gee, an app that doesn't work well for something I can do for free by sending a wave file via bluetooth. What a deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    their software iscrap. It rarely works & is overpriced. And is anyone else annoyed that they take software like lightwav & split it into other separate softwares so that you have to spend more money (lightwav, coolwav, ,mp3 ringer, wav2midi)? Gimmee a break. The newest title wav2midi is a joke! You can do that without this software!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680