Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hi all,

What do you suggest for the best Bluetooth Headset for the Treo 650?

Thanks a bunch,
    Robert Bolar REALTORŪ for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115
    completely happy over here with the bluespoon ax - so small, you forget you have the clip in your ear. good sound, easy setup.
    Has worked fine for me so far. Not the smallest form factor but the design does not stick out too much.
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    Has worked fine for me so far. Not the smallest form factor but the design does not stick out too much.
    I second the vote for the Jabra 250. I find it comfortable, easy to put on quickly, and haven't had a moments' trouble with its function.
    nextlink AX
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    I've tried the 250 and the Cardo, both are awful anywhere inside. It worked okay in the car. I've been using nothing and sometimes the old wired headset and a lot happier.

Not what you wanted to hear, but the Treo 650 is not ready for primetime when it comes to Bluetooth. If you want a lot more discussion, go to Treocentral's Bluetooth forum.
    SE HBH-660
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Ditto.
    Try, "Search"

Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    SE HBH-660
    Im gonna go ahead and say the BT800 is the best bt headset out there. Its supposed to be extremely comfortable, excellent sound quality and packed with pleanty of clever features (caller id, dsp, ringtones, vibrate...etc). With that said, some have complained about its lack of compatibility, rendering all my previous points utterly worthless. HOWEVER, some new users in the bluetooth section have purchased and used the headset with no troubles. For them, it has worked flawlessly. I think the ones currently being released work fine with the Treo 650. I'll post more details once mine arrives this week.

Evan
    Bluetrek G2!
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    I don't think there is a "best" BT headset. I think the environment a person is in makes a great of distance. I have tried 5 different one's. They all had similar problems/issues. Currently I have kept the Scala 500 and the Jabra BT250. I use the BT250 mainly because I can hear clearly on it and it is easy to carry. When I am wearing a golf type shirt, I just hook it around a button. If I am wearing a shirt with a pocket, I put it in the pocket or hook it around a button. Generally hook it around a button. It is fairly hidden and it doesn't fall off when I bend over.