1.    #1  
    Hi - I'm using an unlocked Treo 650 on Cingular. We use Lotus Notes at work.

I've set Xpress Mail Personal up and it synchs my email and calendar just fine.

However whenever I try to send an email (or reply to one), I get the error message:

"One of more of your messages could not be sent. Please go to your Outbox to view these messages."

Has anyone experienced this problem that can help?

Thanks..
  2.    #2  
    Bump - please - can anyone help me?
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Try using cwmx.com as your outgoing (SMTP server)... I'm not familiar with Xpress mail, but this is the outgoing server you can use in VersaMail.

hth
    Is your mail server an Exchange server? What are you using as your mail client on the computer running the Xpress Mail redirector software, Outlook? With Xpress mail you shouldn't have to specficy a different smtp server if your mail accounts are IMAP or Exchange.
    If you have IMAP access to your emil accounts (and don't absolutely need the calendar syncing - I found it to be worthless because there was no way to integrate into the default calendar app and the Xpress Mail calendar was awful IMO) then you may want to look into something like Chatter E-mail (chatteremail.com). There are a number of reviews floating around this board. As far as push e-mail is concerned, I've found chatter to be much quicker and much more reliable. Plus you don't have to leave a client computer running xpress mail on 24/7.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks but unfortunately we use Lotus Domino/Notes and they don't have IMAP turned on.

Anyone have experience using Intellisync Email Accelerator?
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers
    Hi - I'm using an unlocked Treo 650 on Cingular. We use Lotus Notes at work.

I've set Xpress Mail Personal up and it synchs my email and calendar just fine.

However whenever I try to send an email (or reply to one), I get the error message:

"One of more of your messages could not be sent. Please go to your Outbox to view these messages."

Has anyone experienced this problem that can help?

Thanks..
    adamrogers: How did you get calendar sync to work with XSpressmail? I can't get it to work. I have to disable calendar in Xpressmail to get mail to show up and if I enable the calendar and look at my desktop client while synching from Treo 650 I see that it disconnects the desktop client a number of times and then finally disconnects it for good and I get the S7121 error. It's very frustrating.
    vnvnation - see my post here...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=S7121

After reading this post that I did not see before then you've likely identified the issue I described in the other post. If indeed it is this issue then it is likley fixed with the next update at Cingular as the Beta program had a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by vnvnation
    adamrogers: How did you get calendar sync to work with XSpressmail? I can't get it to work. I have to disable calendar in Xpressmail to get mail to show up and if I enable the calendar and look at my desktop client while synching from Treo 650 I see that it disconnects the desktop client a number of times and then finally disconnects it for good and I get the S7121 error. It's very frustrating.