1.    #1  
    Help!

Whenever I launch VersaMail my Treo 650 reboots!!!

plus it constantly says I have 8 new messages, even thought I have none (when I synch it should go down to 0).

I have Hard reset my Treo and it is fine (but of course has no accounts set up).

Then when I synch it goes back to saying I have 8 messages (I don't!!) and resets everytime I launch VersaMail.

Please help!

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    Help!

Whenever I launch VersaMail my Treo 650 reboots!!!

plus it constantly says I have 8 new messages, even thought I have none (when I synch it should go down to 0).

I have Hard reset my Treo and it is fine (but of course has no accounts set up).

Then when I synch it goes back to saying I have 8 messages (I don't!!) and resets everytime I launch VersaMail.

Please help!

Hi,

If you search for "versamail reset treo 650" on palmone support site, there's detailed instructions on how to fix the reset issue.

In a nutshell, you need to delete the versamail database from the treo with FileZ.

Hope this helps, good luck.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by proxidicae
    Hi,

If you search for "versamail reset treo 650" on palmone support site, there's detailed instructions on how to fix the reset issue.

In a nutshell, you need to delete the versamail database from the treo with FileZ.

Hope this helps, good luck.
    Sweet. Thanx man.

That worked.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    Sweet. Thanx man.

That worked.
    The power of the SEARCH button strikes again...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!